Failed to give me the capital, so far

• Dikenan
      Dikenan
      Bronze
      Hey guys im Nedi from Bulgaria and i got an issue with the starting capital. I registered here about a month ago, i mean i passed the quiz then. Anyhow i didnt have a device letting me upload pictures of my ID then, and as well, PokerStrategy didnt ask for it. However, I thought I might get away without the ID check because few friends of mine got the capital without it. However, i left for vacation at that time and wasnt at home for about 3 weeks. Nevermind, i had a laptop and was constantly checking my email and this site, for updating to bronze or getting a "Congratz mail". Non of this was recieved. When I came back, few days ago, I was able to upload my pictures and send them. So I did. I then recieved few tickets from you telling me that i need to be sure that i did send them from the correct mail, so I resend them even though I was pretty sure I did it the same the last time. They asked me for the exact time and date for the email, and I answered them. The support team told me that you have to look for them manually and still, a day later there isnt even an email nor a ticket sent? What am I supposed to expect. And for the future it would be easier for you and the clients if you simply send an email requesting the ID check instead of wating for clients to ask you if its needed.. its just some how..stupid to let me wait for a week and then after i've already ticketed you to ask me the ID check. However, I hope the problems will be solved soon.
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Dikenan,

Unfortunately I have no access to ID check e-mails and can't help you directly in this matter. I can only suggest that when you send an ID check mail to make sure the picture quality is clear and that you include your account name in the title of the e-mail.

Usually ID checks last around 48 hours if everything is in order. Just stay in contact with our support via the ticket system and be patient please.

Best regards
      SoyCD