Grinding up and down (NL100-NL400 SSS + NL25 MSS + MTT)

• Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Hi all,

Thanks for reading! I started poker a little year ago. I organized poker a workshop as a team building event at work (about 45 participants). We all got instructions about the basic rules of poker followed by a 45-man tournament. Guess who won :D Since then I started to play at PokerStars with play money and freerolls. Won some money with those. Then a colleague referred me to PokerStrategy. “You can get free $50!”. Uhm, yeah right why. But I read the SSS articles and passed the quiz.

I choose FTP and opened an account and start playing. First I played a sort of BSS and in no time had my BR at $140! (Lucky fish :D ) Of course it didn’t hold stand and my BR went down to $60. Switched to SSS, because it seems that it could work. Bad play and a little nasty variance criplet my BR to $35 in a few weeks… Hmm now what. I started reading the BSS articles carefully. Then I decided to play NL5 BSS (3/4 tabling), yes with only 7 BI… But the NL5 seemed fishy enough to me so I thought “if I can avoid the high variance moves, it will be ok”.

I downloaded the trials of PT3 and after that HEM, and managed to get my BR back up to $110 :D . Now the trials are passed, so it is grinding to reach the 1000 SP for PS elephant. This means I have no HUD ATM. Only when I review my hands… Well not nice to see what I could have saved myself…

So again I took a shot at SSS. First NL10 and when it worked out I mixed it with NL25. In no time my BR up to $160 and fully NL25 (within BRM :D ). Played really tight and focused. Swinged around the $160 since I got some confidence and loosened up… Until a few days ago. Down to $80 in two sessions aaargh! Very very cold deck which affects my play, so I start to play the wrongs hands, add to that my premium hands aren’t called preflop, and of course the bunch of leaks still in my game…. Ouch! So I started to post hands again. Don’t know why I stopped doing that… So time to fill the leaks and hope variance will get a bit on my side again :D

Furthermore I have a small side project running @ PokerStars. Just for fun. I gathered some money with freerolls. Goal is to build it to something with NL2 BSS. I started out with $2! (WOW 1 BI) Current BR $10 :D Just like I played NL5 BSS, try to avoid the high variance moves and hope to dodge all the slowplays!

Cleared goals:
      1. Clear the FTP biggest bonus ($100/$100)
      2. Gather the last SP’s for PS elephant. (1000+/1000)
      3. Get something of a BR at PokerStars. (Started $2 now $150)

Milestones:
      2009-03-07 Registered here
      2010-01-21 First time $500
      2010-01-21 First time gold status
      2010-04-08 First time $1000
      2010-08-15 First time $2000

My goals:
      1. Read the PS articles (already read all the NL bronze and silver articles. It will take some time before I reach gold though…)
      2. Get used to playing with stats.
      3. Post hands in the PS forum. (On going)
      4. Keep this BLOG up-to-date and post hands and graphs here.

See you around and GL at the tables!
  • 113 replies
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      Hello, I saw you posted a lot of hands on the Sample hands forum and that you are already starting to have a nice grasp on the strategy. I will follow your progress. Good luck on the tables.

P.S. If you need a HUD you can download PT3 or HEM, they both have free trial phases and for the time being I think Elephant is to far behind them so you should maybe try one of them, since a HUD will speed up your progress a lot.
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Hi,

Hey RahXephon1, yeah I saw your comments on my hands. Thanks for analyzing. :) I see that you are quite serious about poker too. Nice :s_cool: Keep up the good work!

Anyone playing at FTP is facing the bug that our own hole-cards disappear same with the cards on the deck? Really anoying. Need to restart FTP to get rid of it. Happend twice this session...

Today's sessing. Started with a bit of a cold deck. Can't seem to hit a flop. But I played tight and could resist to loosen up. :D

Tough spot (I still play without HUD). But in the review MP3 seems loose:

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP2:
      $15,58
      MP3:
      $23,54

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with T:diamond: , T:heart:
      MP1 folds, MP2 raises to $0,50, MP3 raises to $2,75, 5 folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1,35

Finaly a hand that payed out nicely :D

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $6,20
      UTG2:
      $17,62
      MP3:
      $8,21

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:diamond: , K:spade:
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 raises to $0,50, 2 folds, MP3 calls $0,50, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2,25, BB folds, UTG2 raises to $4,00, MP3 calls $3,50, Hero raises to $6,20 (All-In), UTG2 raises to $8,40, MP3 calls $4,21 (All-In), UTG2 gets uncalled bet back.

Flop: ($22,87) 6:diamond: , 5:heart: , 7:spade:
      Turn: ($22,87) 3:club:
      River: ($22,87) 9:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $22,87

Results follow
      Hero shows een pair koningen (Kd Ks)
      MP3 shows een pair boeren (Jd Jc)
      UTG2 shows high card aas met koning kicker (Kc As)

Hero wins with een pair koningen (Kd Ks)

And the cooler followed quickly :s_evil:

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $5,00
      BU:
      $31,49

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:heart: , A:diamond:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $1,00, CO folds, BU calls $1,00, 2 folds.

Flop: ($2,35) J:club: , T:heart: , 9:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $4,00 (All-In), BU calls $4,00.

Turn: ($10,35) 2:spade:
      River: ($10,35) J:diamond: (1 players)

Final Pot: $10,35

Results follow
      Hero shows two pairs, azen and boeren (Ah Ad)
      BU shows three of a kind, boeren (Js As)

BU wins with three of a kind, boeren (Js As)

This happend 3 times :evil: :

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP2:
      $6,42
      Hero:
      $5,89

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:club: , K:club:
      2 folds, MP2 raises to $0,75, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $5,89 (All-In), 3 folds, MP2 calls $5,14.

Flop: ($12,13) 3:club: , A:diamond: , T:diamond:
      Turn: ($12,13) K:spade:
      River: ($12,13) 7:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $12,13

Results follow
      Hero shows two pairs, azen and koningen (Ac Kc)
      MP2 shows two pairs, azen and koningen (Kh As)

Hero wins with two pairs, azen and koningen (Ac Kc)
      MP2 wins with two pairs, azen and koningen (Kh As)

May be they decided to give back my luck now. Is this the correct play? Well MP gave a nice demonstration wat NOT to do :f_p:

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP1:
      $14,89
      Hero:
      $7,09
      BU:
      $25,00

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K:diamond: , K:heart:
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0,25, Hero raises to $1,25, 2 folds, BU calls $1,25, 2 folds, MP1 calls $1,00.

Flop: ($4,10) A:spade: , 8:club: , 2:spade: (3 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero bets $5,84 (All-In), BU folds, MP1 calls $5,84.

Turn: ($15,78) 2:diamond:
      River: ($15,78) T:club: (1 players)

Final Pot: $15,78

Results follow
      Hero shows two pairs, koningen and tweeën (Kd Kh)
      MP1 shows een pair tweeën (Ks 7s)

Hero wins with two pairs, koningen and tweeën (Kd Kh)

And I find it hard to let these situations go (or shouldn't I ?):

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      UTG2:
      $5,32
      MP3:
      $20,09

0/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:spade: , T:heart:
      UTG2 raises to $0,50, 2 folds, MP3 calls $0,50, 3 folds.

Flop: ($1,25) Q:diamond: , 9:spade: , 6:diamond: (2 players)
      UTG2 bets $0,75, MP3 calls $0,75.

Turn: ($2,75) J:diamond: (2 players)
      UTG2 bets $1,00, MP3 raises to $2,75, UTG2 folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $4,75

Great muck :D

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      UTG1:
      $12,15
      Hero:
      $6,37
      CO:
      $9,82

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with J:spade: , J:club:
      UTG1 calls $0,25, UTG2 folds, Hero raises to $1,25, 2 folds, CO raises to $3,25, 3 folds, UTG1 raises to $12,15 (All-In), Hero folds, CO calls $6,57 (All-In), UTG1 gets uncalled bet back.

Flop: ($21,24) K:heart: , 3:club: , 9:club:
      Turn: ($21,24) 7:heart:
      River: ($21,24) 9:diamond: (1 players)

Final Pot: $21,24

Results follow
      UTG1 shows two pairs, azen and negens (Ah Ac)
      CO shows een full-house, koningen full of negens (Kc Ks)

CO wins with een full-house, koningen full of negens (Kc Ks)

This was a pleasing session ending my BR back at $122 and almost cleared the bonus 96/100 :D Now it's up to grind for the elephant license and were of to go!

Thanks for reading :D
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Hi all,

Had a terrible run at NL50 followed by a terrible run at NL25... Thanks variance. Countless AA's and KK lost to small PP's, AK beaten by AQ and AJ... O well, posted a lot of hands in the forum. Apart from the variance still enough leaks to fix :D But back to NL10/NL25! Aaargh! Why can't they spread these things??? Good thing is I have a HUD again :)

So for relaxation played some BSS NL2 at PokerStars, and made profit! :s_biggrin: lol. To make it sound big: I increased my BR with 10%

Hope that variance will turn around quick.

Greetz,

Tampa
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Silver
      Hey!

Good luck with SSS on full tilt hope you will be a successful player.

I gave up on SSS on full tilt i can't just watch all these bad beat lol.

I will follow your blog to see whether you will rise or fall but hope you will rise to the sky so that i will get some new faith on SSS full tilt lol.

On the 1st september there will be the Take 2 bonus don't forget to register so that you will increase your bankroll by 50$ again :D :D !

Cya
    • FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tampaloeres81

This was a pleasing session ending my BR back at $122 and almost cleared the bonus 96/100 :D Now it's up to grind for the elephant license and were of to go!

Thanks for reading :D
      Nice Blog and good luck.
      One thing that bother me , aren't you playing outside your BR ?
      25NL is 5$ buy in which means 122$ are 24 Buy ins which is not recommended IMHO.
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Hi all,

@Cpwpoker: thanks for the take-2 tip! Must be easy to poker 1 min a day to get the $50 :)

@FWKanobi: Yes $122 would be out of BRM for NL 25, but with some $100 pending bonus I should be alright :)

Well after my try at NL50 with a BR of +300, I ran terrible stepped back to NL25 at $200 and left me with $100 left because NL25 wasn't any better...

I took some time to study instead of playing poker. Found a VERY BIG leak in my game. Whenever I sat in the blinds and someone limps from MP+, I raised very loose A8s for instance. This always puts me into trouble when I got called. Result: play OOP with a weak hand. I will play these passifly from now on :)

I played around with the equillator and did some profiling of "standard" PS first in raises from different positions for SSS and BSS. This gives a more detailed re-raise chart than the standard. For instance the open raise of a SSS in EP is JJ+, AK. If you re-raise with JJ your gona be in trouble :) This also helps if you don't have many hands on a villain, but you always know his stack size so you have a nice indication of his hand range ;)

The example with the SSS in EP. The standard range will be JJ+, AK. Only KK and AA will have positive equity against this range.

The equity of our range KK+ against JJ+, AK = 60% against 40%.
      Do we only raise with KK+ or also AK? AK itself will have a equity less than 50% but the equity of our RANGE is then above 50%
      Anybody help?

Well yesterday I played again on NL25 with a bit of a small BR but the enormous amount of SSS players at NL10 does not encourage me to step back to NL10 (which is really needed when BR drops to $60). I only played 4-6 tables to get used to the re-raise ranges and incorporating the stats. It was a good session at last after the previous 4 :D Ended up $30 which makes my BR $130.

So hopefully the way back up has started and will continue.

Thanks for reading,

Tampa
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      If you think AK hasn't got enough equity for a raise you don't reraise with it. Since your hand is one you don't need to think in ranges for yourself, every hand has is own answer. I hope I understood what you wanted to ask here.

As for bankroll management I think is better that you use a conservative aproach, because SSS is very swingy. You could easily climp very high and just be punished later because you have leaks. I always waited to have at least 30-40k hands at the previous limit and a solid winrate. Then i start to take shots, playing less tables.

If you constantly jump between limits, you need to adapt a lot with betsizes and opponents, you don't have enough stats and so on. It couldn't hurt anyone to play a little longer on a limit, just use the time and the confidence you have on those stakes to study new moves from the strategy articles and coachings. It's not that you cant' study and play advanced SSS if you play on NL25 and in the long run only your skill will count, not the time played on a limit.
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Hi all,

@RahXephon1: Yes that was the question I was trying to ask :) Thanks for the answer. I thought it would work like that, thanks for the confirmation.

And yeah you're probably right about achieving a solid win rate too :) At the moment I have an amazing bb/100 of 0.08 over 19K hands :p Well it IS positive lol.

Next shots at NL50 will be taken when BR is at $500 :)

I have definitely fixed some leaks past sessions/reviews. And it is clearly visible in my session results.

BR at $150 now.

Cheers and gl at the tables.
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Hi all,

Just ended my session. Result $40 up :D There were a lot of fish biting my bait. Glad they didn't suck out too much. Needed to end the session because I felt I didn't play my A-game anymore.

Gladly I am rebuilding my BR after it being crushed :D Currently BR @ $200

Unfortunately there will not be that much time for poker comming 2 months. Were going to record a new CD with my band ;) It will be a lot fun :f_biggrin: but also will take up most of my time. Hopefully I will find some minutes to play some poker now and then :s_biggrin:

Have a good night and c u,

Tampa
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      18-09-2009

Hi,

Did a experiment with stealing in yesterdays session (thanks to RahXephon1 who triggered me in on of the hand evaluations). It is unbelieveble how often you can steal! I played 9-tables and stealed any-2 from CO and BU when nobody limped. It takes a really loooooong time before people fight back, IF they fight back at all. It ofcourse helps that there are sooo many unknowns on NL25.

A very nice extra profit. I just need to make sure I won't start to play marginal hands IF called. It would have been a very good session money wise without all the suckouts and coolers but the stealing made up a lot of it :s_biggrin:

But, not funny when having KK in BU so 3xBB raise SB finally calls after a LOT of steals lol.
      flop: 5TQ or something. SB checks I bet SB calls,
      turn SB checks I bet AI.
      He shows 5To .... hahaha damn! He confessed he was lucky lol. Really??? :f_p:

So first session with a lot of steals was funny but I have to adapt some things. More experimenting with stealing next sessions. It's now to find out which players to exploit the most and when not to steal :D

Greetz,

Tampa.
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      06-01-2010

Happy new year!

The recordings of the CD are completed some time ago, and were quite happy with the results. Check it out if you like rock/metal:
      http://www.myspace.com/ravagerock

About poker, been wandering around the last part of 2009. Doing some SNG's 9 and 27 people and some MTT's. Just for relaxing and not grinding for a while. Actually it went pretty well :) Cought a heater on the 27-man with a ROI of %70 lol.

This year back to SSS. The last 3 sessions were SSS again on NL25. Bought a new laptop (yeah) and installed HEM. And it runs SMOOOOOOTH. Didn't even realise I was playing 16 tables until I tried to open even more tables... lol. SSS is good to me this year. Only small sample (6K), but finally above EV! (Last year were ~30K hands break even.) Here's this years garph:

BR is now at $400. I will grind a little longer until $500 before I will try NL50 again.

I will start my 4th session in about 2 hours, hopefully the poker gods will be nice :f_grin:

Greetz,

Tampa
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      06-01-2010

Just finished two sessions tonight. Well the poker gods werent with me lol. At worst 7BI below EV. BUT I ended with profit!

Session1:

Session2:

2010 totals:

Have a good night and c ya,

Tampa
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      congratz on beating my KK with your QQ tonight :) nice to see another Poker strategist on the same table :) hope you are having a better day than me. :)

good luck
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      I think you are able to move up to 50nl at 35BI-40BI IMHO, i moved up at 350 and the past 15k hands ive run 6bb/100 running $200 under EV on PP. So 50nl isnt hard to beat at all with the right mind set. And to comment on stealing ranges, once i used my hud i was able to recognise all people who tightened up to stealing so my range is extremely wide now.

Gl at the tables

Swire :)
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      12-01-2010
      BR $450

Hi all,

@Thazar:
      Whoops, yeah shit happens sry... SSS is swingy as always. Ah you will crack my AA sometime :D
      I catched the hand, ehm we both played that crappy lol.... I gues I was suspicious because another SSS was min-raising me lol.
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($27.77)
      BB ($27.51)
      UTG ($37.07)
      Hero ($5.35)
      UTG+2 ($5.35)
      MP1 ($4.65)
      CO ($30.81)
      BTN ($4.56)

Dealt to Hero Q:heart: Q:club:

fold, Hero raises to $1, UTG+2 raises to $1.75, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.75

FLOP ($3.85) J:heart: J:diamond: Q:spade:

Hero checks, UTG+2 bets $3.60 (AI), Hero calls $3.60 (AI)

TURN ($11.05) J:heart: J:diamond: Q:spade: T:heart:

RIVER ($11.05) J:heart: J:diamond: Q:spade: T:heart: 2:diamond:

Hero shows Q:heart: Q:club:
      (Pre 18%, Flop 91.3%, Turn 95.5%)

UTG+2 shows K:diamond: K:heart:
      (Pre 82%, Flop 8.7%, Turn 4.5%)

Hero wins $10.50

@Swire:
      Well the previous time I tried NL50 it was with around 35-40 BI's, but variance hit me hard and I needed to step back to NL25 AND back to NL10... Auw that hurt :( Also when I look at the Graphs of my SSS sessions, 10 BI swings are VERY common (the one of my last session for instance). With 35BI that would be 33% BR crushed in 30 minutes if running bad... So I will try it the safe way :)

Just finished my longest grinding session ever! About 4.5 hours and almost 4.5 K hands! Well it was a swingy one again, 18BI difference between lowest and highest BR! Check the graphs, especially the last few hands of this session lol:

This session:

My overall NL25 2010:

Overall I made $150 on NL25 which should be enough to move up to NL50. I will wait until the BR mark of $500. Also a nice milestone to reach :)

I am really glad I have HEM now. The AI ev line calms me if the donks keep on sucking out. Then I know I am doing the right thing. Keeps tilt away :)

Some nice hands...
      Hero ($5.10)
      BB ($28.10)
      UTG ($25)
      UTG+1 ($10.11)
      UTG+2 ($5)
      MP1 ($15.15)
      MP2 ($5)
      CO ($24)
      BTN ($35.75)

Dealt to Hero 8:club: 8:heart:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.25, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.25, BB calls $1, UTG+1 calls $1

FLOP ($3.75) 7:spade: 6:diamond: 5:heart:

Hero bets $3.85 (AI), BB folds, UTG+1 calls $3.85

TURN ($11.45) 7:spade: 6:diamond: 5:heart: 5:diamond:

RIVER ($11.45) 7:spade: 6:diamond: 5:heart: 5:diamond: 4:diamond:

Hero shows 8:club: 8:heart:
      (Pre 53%, Flop 79.5%, Turn 75.0%)

UTG+1 shows Q:diamond: 9:diamond:
      (Pre 47%, Flop 20.5%, Turn 25.0%)

UTG+1 wins $10.88

SB ($24.50)
      BB ($7.29)
      UTG ($21.55)
      UTG+1 ($5)
      UTG+2 ($25.25)
      MP1 ($5.65)
      Hero ($5)
      BTN ($22.50)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: A:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.85, BTN calls $0.75, SB calls $0.65, fold

FLOP ($2.50) 2:spade: 7:diamond: 3:spade:

SB checks, Hero bets $4.15 (AI), BTN calls $4.15, SB folds

TURN ($10.80) 2:spade: 7:diamond: 3:spade: 7:heart:

RIVER ($10.80) 2:spade: 7:diamond: 3:spade: 7:heart: 6:club:

Hero shows A:diamond: A:spade:
      (Pre 87%, Flop 82.4%, Turn 4.5%)

BTN shows 7:club: Q:spade:
      (Pre 13%, Flop 17.6%, Turn 95.5%)

Hero wins $0.-10
      BTN wins $10.36

Hero ($5)
      BB ($12.20)
      UTG ($36.37)
      UTG+1 ($5)
      UTG+2 ($17.54)
      MP1 ($5)
      MP2 ($25)
      CO ($11.12)
      BTN ($25)

Dealt to Hero Q:heart: Q:club:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.75, BB calls $0.50

FLOP ($1.50) 8:diamond: 7:diamond: 9:club:

Hero bets $1, BB calls $1

TURN ($3.50) 8:diamond: 7:diamond: 9:club: 5:diamond:

Hero bets $3.25 (AI), BB calls $3.25

RIVER ($10) 8:diamond: 7:diamond: 9:club: 5:diamond: J:diamond:

Hero shows Q:heart: Q:club:
      (Pre 71%, Flop 58.8%, Turn 75.0%)

BB shows A:heart: T:club:
      (Pre 29%, Flop 41.2%, Turn 25.0%)

BB wins $9.50

Ofcourse I did win some hands :p
      SB ($11.42)
      BB ($4.85)
      UTG ($6.05)
      UTG+1 ($12.11)
      UTG+2 ($5)
      MP1 ($4.59)
      MP2 ($5.30)
      CO ($30.11)
      Hero ($6.27)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: A:club:

fold, fold, fold, MP1 calls $0.25, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1, SB calls $0.90, fold, MP1 calls $0.75

FLOP ($3.25) 8:club: T:heart: 4:heart:

SB checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets $5.27 (AI), SB calls $5.27, MP1 calls $3.59 (AI)

TURN ($17.38) 8:club: T:heart: 4:heart: A:spade:

RIVER ($17.38) 8:club: T:heart: 4:heart: A:spade: 4:spade:

Hero shows A:diamond: A:club:
      (Pre 71%, Flop 55.7%, Turn 83.3%)

SB shows 5:heart: 5:club:
      (Pre 19%, Flop 7.8%, Turn 0.0%)

MP1 shows A:heart: 7:heart:
      (Pre 10%, Flop 36.5%, Turn 16.7%)

Hero wins $16.52

SB ($5.28)
      BB ($6.06)
      UTG ($5.22)
      UTG+1 ($9.93)
      UTG+2 ($35.50)
      Hero ($5.45)
      CO ($12.23)
      BTN ($11.72)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: K:spade:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1, fold, fold, SB raises to $1.75, BB calls $1.50, Hero raises to $5.45 (AI), SB calls $3.53 (AI), BB calls $3.70

FLOP ($16.18) 6:heart: 8:heart: A:heart:

TURN ($16.18) 6:heart: 8:heart: A:heart: Q:spade:

RIVER ($16.18) 6:heart: 8:heart: A:heart: Q:spade: 6:spade:

SB shows 9:spade: 9:club:
      (Pre 16%, Flop 5.6%, Turn 0.0%)

BB shows J:heart: T:club:
      (Pre 12%, Flop 37.8%, Turn 26.2%)

Hero shows K:diamond: K:spade:
      (Pre 71%, Flop 56.6%, Turn 73.8%)

Hero wins $15.38

Have a good night!

T.
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      Wow what a session, some ugly suck outs and some nice pots picked up. How many tables do you play at a time?
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Swire
      Wow what a session, some ugly suck outs and some nice pots picked up. How many tables do you play at a time?
      Hi,

Yeah in the first part of the session all went wrong, ugly suckouts and KK vs AA, stupid donks limp/min-raising AA, flop donk bets of 1BB with the nuts and so on... Luckily I didn't Tilt all too much. Glad that variance went both ways, steep falls and steep risez :f_biggrin:

I play up to 16 tables which is the max at FullTilt. IF it were possible I'd play even more :D But on average it is more like 12 I guess, because of the waiting time for new tables and such.

Greetz,

T
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi

what will you do when ftp increases the minimum buy in for cash games? I am asking because I am wondering. I am thinking about sng and mtt but unsure yet cos I'like the action of cash games
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Hi,

I am not sure yet. I think I will move to another platform. Maybe I will switch to BSS FR or SH. I have played BSS before and like it aswell. With the minimum increased it will be easier to spot the fish ;)

But I like SSS and it is very good for your basic theory knowledge of poker. (odds/ outs/ handranges/ relative strengths, etc) So I would like to grind up some more limits before changing to a other type of poker.

MTT's are very fun to play. So I play them occasionally.

Greetz,

T