50 partypoints is that good

• bethmaddison
      bethmaddison
      Bronze
      hi there i recieved my $50 yesterday played poker for about 7 hour at a high- low omha 10c/25c sat down with $5 but also playing another table at 5c/10c NL with another $5 too cut it short i came of omha with $47 and NL with $8 so ive double my capitial in one day whoop whoop :P :P from only $10 dollars i earn 50 party points and thats my question is that good for 7 hours play to help clear the points i only need 250? you have to play 100 raked hands just for a measly 10 partypoints which is rubbish in my mind for the stakes what i was playing dont want to go any higher even though ive got more money now than what i started with, at other sites like vc poker mansion, you dont have to be in the pot to get points and you seem to get more points like this so many points for the rake back, like in high- low omha alot of people are always all in so the pots are monsters and you get more points but only on site that do rake back, like for every dollar in the pot you get 4 action points, partypoker doesnt :( i think i choose the wrong poker site does any1 eles feel this is unfair why are the poker sites different like this........
  • 2 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello bethmaddison,

First i must point out Bankroll Management to you. Buying in $5 with $50 Bankroll is 10 stacks and that nearly isnt enough. You need at least 20/30 depending on what you play. Also the strategy you are using is bad as well. Buying in for 50bb is almost impossible to play with unless you play high limits or are very skilled. However buying in for 20bb (Short Stack Strategy) or 100bb (Big Stack Strategy) are much better/profitable ways of playing poker.

I would say for 7 hours play you points gain is very good considering how new you are to the site. You still have 90 days to clear the capital so theres not too much rush.

Also you receive party points whether you were involved in the pot or not.

Regards,

-Jack
    • bethmaddison
      bethmaddison
      Bronze
      hi king true im am rushing it a bit with the points il take your advice and move down a level or 2 like you said ive got 90 days to get the points many thanks :) :) :)