Beating NL5 for the second time!

• magnatah
      magnatah
      Bronze
      Hi, in this Thread i want to thank pokerstrategy.com for the content provided in the statute Bronze. With the help of his articles and especially the videos of the sessions made by the coaches and the Sample Hands BSS until 0.05/0.10 forum
      i could beat the NL5 for the 2nd time. I start running hot at Poker Stars and after a quick visit to NL5 i move to NL10. After a few bad beats and some bad calls, my bank roll went down and then had to face NL5 one more time. Move for Party Poker and started the grind! 7k hands after i got my bankroll back up to 200$.

I would like to thank the coach hasenbraten (English community) by the great videos, tamairlarace (English community) for the help provided in the Sample Hands BSS until 0.05/0.10 forum and rafaelaugustop (Portuguese community) also for the content of the videos and the help provided in the Sample Hands BSS until 0.05/0.10.

NL5 Poker Stars

NL5 Party Poker

Thanks to all :f_biggrin:
  • 3 replies
    • cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Bronze
      That's really great and I hope you keep it up that way. And remember to always to keep learning. I'm also from the portuguese community (from Portugal actually).

But you also have to be aware that the hand sample size you presented is quite small and you will have great downswings :f_cry:
    • magnatah
      magnatah
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cryoburn
      That's really great and I hope you keep it up that way. And remember to always to keep learning. I'm also from the portuguese community (from Portugal actually).

But you also have to be aware that the hand sample size you presented is quite small and you will have great downswings :f_cry:
      Yes, the downswing shows up in 10k hands at NL10 last time :f_mad:
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Wow sick graphs but to beat a limit u need to keep a steady winrate at atleast 100k hands