Dear PS

• kasparsgrejs
      kasparsgrejs
      Bronze
      I'm writing to inform all of you that PS just banned my friends account who had been a platinum and gold most of the time,PS just banned him because he gave another guy his password cause he wanted to read advanced articles,WTFFFFF is this shit,he rakes some k for PS to get those shitty articles and you BAN him? FUCKING BULLSHIT
  • 6 replies
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Sounds like he broke the rules and got punished. What exactly bothers you about it? :f_p:
    • Zheelvern
      Zheelvern
      Bronze
      Would you give your gf to your friend who's just wanna have sex with her?
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Originally posted by Zheelvern
      this is so the same thing
    • kasparsgrejs
      kasparsgrejs
      Bronze
      are you all high?he just gave his account name and password to a friend,who just wanted to read the articles. Really a reason for banning?
      It bothers me allot actually,but you can keep partying here with your 9% rb
    • kasparsgrejs
      kasparsgrejs
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zheelvern
      seems like you havent had a sex with a girl
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello kasparsgrejs,

Our terms and conditions dictate that users are not allowed to share their passwords with 3rd parties, specifically to prevent such cases in which passwords are shared in order to give access to content which the other user has not yet earned access to: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/terms/

When your friend signed up with us and agreed to these terms and conditions he was made aware that violating them can result in account closure.

Nonetheless I have rarely to never heard of users being banned because of him simply sharing his account with a friend once - so I doubt this is the sole reason. Without your friends account name it is impossible for me to check though.

Best regards
      SoyCD