New Free Bonus

• 10 replies
    • arvydkot
      arvydkot
      Bronze
      I cant create an account in there. I think its a scam and they are looking for dumb players who will login with their FTP name and password :evil:
    • virginijasliesoriuniene
      virginijasliesoriuniene
      Bronze
      So why would they send me 10$?
    • mamatetis
      mamatetis
      Bronze
      Hey, thanks for sharing the information. I have just received the bonus.
    • enemaz
      enemaz
      Bronze
      Hello. I also got the bonus. Thx man!!!!
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      So that more players register then they will steal there bankroll and password :p?

If they dont give a promotional code to put while register it is a scam.
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      It is a scam. They say they're a partner of PokerStrategy.com, which I sincerely doubt as PS never mentioned them. The site is poorly designed and seems to contain only one page, and there's no reference, copyrights or legal info to be found anywhere. On top of everything, I tried creating a fake account and got a MySQL error. Only one page, and it doesn't even work... My guess is that they'll just take over any naive user's account once he raises a decent bankroll, or something equally sinister.
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      It is written in partner with pokerstragy.com??

Can an admin confirm this?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      It's obv scam, even FTP logo sucks ass.
      Players who told ITT that got bonus should be checked, looks like multiaccounts since all are 1st time posters and they both seem to be from the same country as OP - Lithuania.

I feel ashamed for my country. :(
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Maybe he is trying to steal login and password to make a transfer to his own a/c?

Everybody be very careful.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Guys/Girls,

I'm checking the authenticity of this site, please refrain from clicking on the link or advertising it further until we get back to you.

PokerStrategy always puts the safety of it's members and their Bankrolls first and foremost. If it is genuine, the link will be returned.

We will get back to you shortly.

Many thanks for your co-operation in this matter.

Bart

In future if members see a website they are unsure of, please use the "report" button so that moderators/admin can check and protect the membership. Cheers.