FT 100% First Deposit bonus

• p0kerdragon1
      p0kerdragon1
      Bronze
      Sorry if this is an old Thread but I did a quick search in the forum without answer.

I've increased my bankroll with my $50 bonus PS gave me.

The question here is,

if I make a deposit, am I eligible for the 100% first deposit bonus?
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi p0kerdragon1,

The $50 PokerStrategy starting capital is treated as your first deposit with the 2nd $50 provided as the matching bonus.

Occasionally Full Tilt will provide an additional reload bonus, but there a bit ad hoc and I'm not aware of any available at the moment.

You could try asking for one from Full Tilt support I guess, but they're perhaps unlikely to provide one so soon after your account set up (I negotiated one on PokerStars once, but after many months of inactivity on the promise of playing again :D ).

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • p0kerdragon1
      p0kerdragon1
      Bronze
      Thanks for your quick reply Bart,

This is bad news :( , I like playing at FT

But I think I will withdraw all the money from FT and open an account where I can get a bonus. Probably with a period of inactivity I can get something from them
    • arvydkot
      arvydkot
      Bronze
      I got the starting capital and they mached my first deposit. Just contact them before deposit and ask about it. But to clear the bonus i have 120 from the day i recieved starting capital.

""Regarding your 100% Deposit Bonus, your $50 affiliate bonus already activated this bonus, and we're pleased to inform you that you're still eligible to earn up to $550 more.
      To take full advantage of our 100% Deposit Bonus, just make a deposit to your Full Tilt Poker account for up to $550, then email us back to have your new bonus applied.
      You have 120 days from the date of your affiliate bonus payment to take advantage of your next deposit counting towards your 100% deposit bonus. Please keep in mind that the second part of your deposit bonus will retain the original expiry date of November 20, 2009.""

I dont know maby its mistake by them but its worth to write few emails ;)