I'm going to vegas next week....any suggestions?

  • 16 replies
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      Joined: 17.11.2008 Posts: 1,421
      Don't commit any murders while you're there, I hear they have a really good team of crime scene investigators...
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Joined: 24.03.2008 Posts: 910
      - Take roofies
      - Find the parents of the baby you discovered in your closet in the morning
      - Get the tiger out of your bedroom
      - Check the hotel roof for missing friends
    • mungavin
      mungavin
      Bronze
      Joined: 13.01.2008 Posts: 55
      0 for 4 on that attempt at humour
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.04.2009 Posts: 972
      Don't watch silly movies :f_biggrin:
    • Alafoe
      Alafoe
      Bronze
      Joined: 28.08.2008 Posts: 202
      Dr. faggot is there dr. faggot?

      Go away with that dragon...
    • bethmaddison
      bethmaddison
      Bronze
      Joined: 11.08.2009 Posts: 18
      sell everythink you own even the dog get all the money you have and put it on black at the casino roll up roll up :) :) hope you win............. naaa only joking when you get there dont gamble for a bout 3 days just get use to the suroundings first this will save you alot of money many people who go there go mad in the first couple of days and go broke dont rush in..... see the sites first a couple of shows maybe just enjoy the first couple of days without gambling i hope this helps>>>> :)
    • zloVkvetinaci
      zloVkvetinaci
      Bronze
      Joined: 19.04.2008 Posts: 155
      Originally posted by Berzerger
      - Take roofies
      - Find the parents of the baby you discovered in your closet in the morning
      - Get the tiger out of your bedroom
      - Check the hotel roof for missing friends
      that movie is a waste of grinding time!
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Joined: 10.09.2007 Posts: 14,387
      Originally posted by zloVkvetinaci
      Originally posted by Berzerger
      - Take roofies
      - Find the parents of the baby you discovered in your closet in the morning
      - Get the tiger out of your bedroom
      - Check the hotel roof for missing friends
      that movie is a waste of grinding time!
      Gayboy
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.02.2007 Posts: 3,385
      Originally posted by mungavin
      0 for 4 on that attempt at humour
      hear hear


      @OP:
      There might be a few things in the Team Blog (they were in Vegas during the WSOP), otherwise you can dig through raisydaisy to find Timor83's posts from last summer
    • iamblueandurmine
      iamblueandurmine
      Bronze
      Joined: 11.07.2008 Posts: 130
      Originally posted by Ramble
      Don't commit any murders while you're there, I hear they have a really good team of crime scene investigators...
      +1 :D

      Depending on what limit you play... i only play 200nl when im there and i really like the mirage and the MGM grand, maybe the Venetian if you fancy a slightly better poker room but with slightly better players!
    • drewmule
      drewmule
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.12.2008 Posts: 20
      best part in that movie is when hes trying to sing the tiger to sleep, had me rollin
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Joined: 18.09.2008 Posts: 4,877
      Originally posted by bethmaddison
      sell everythink you own even the dog get all the money you have and put it on black at the casino roll up roll up :) :) hope you win............. naaa only joking when you get there dont gamble for a bout 3 days just get use to the suroundings first this will save you alot of money many people who go there go mad in the first couple of days and go broke dont rush in..... see the sites first a couple of shows maybe just enjoy the first couple of days without gambling i hope this helps>>>> :)
      Been done.. there was a dude in the UK about 8/9 years ago that did this exact same thing... sold all his clothes barring the ones he was wearing. :f_eek:

      Can't remember the result, but it he took 30k pounds from memory.
    • DjAdolfMixer
      DjAdolfMixer
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.12.2008 Posts: 127
      1000+ PS points will be awarded to your account if you can bed a cocktail waitress befor sunrise
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Joined: 07.05.2008 Posts: 7,596
      Put your roll on RED.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Joined: 18.09.2008 Posts: 4,877
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      Put your roll on RED.
      Geez.. don't you know ANYTHING about roulette basic strategy? Always bet on black.
    • BusinessGuru
      BusinessGuru
      Bronze
      Joined: 18.06.2008 Posts: 45
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      Originally posted by bethmaddison
      sell everythink you own even the dog get all the money you have and put it on black at the casino roll up roll up :) :) hope you win............. naaa only joking when you get there dont gamble for a bout 3 days just get use to the suroundings first this will save you alot of money many people who go there go mad in the first couple of days and go broke dont rush in..... see the sites first a couple of shows maybe just enjoy the first couple of days without gambling i hope this helps>>>> :)
      Been done.. there was a dude in the UK about 8/9 years ago that did this exact same thing... sold all his clothes barring the ones he was wearing. :f_eek:

      Can't remember the result, but it he took 30k pounds from memory.
      Yer i remember that they did a TV program about it, cant remember which colour he put it on but he won.