Hi, i'm new here.

• Wobbles
      Wobbles
      Bronze
      Hi, recently my son joined this site and then because we used to play poker for play money when he was younger he recommended that I signed up. I've got to be honest, at first I thought it was too good to be true that you were giving out free money, but now i've recieved my capital obviously I believe it.

So far i've had a very successful first day, at the moment i'm on a NL10 table in which I got dealt AQ first hand, which I subsequently made a profit of $13 on. I think I might try my luck at posting it in the hand analysing part of the forum, because although i've studied the articles whilst waiting for my capital I don't know if I played it correctly or if I got lucky.
  • 3 replies
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Read the articles, watch the videos, try to attend a few live coachings and make sure to post hands!!!

Follow these steps and you will be improving your game in no time at all... best of luck to you.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello Wobbles,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Forums!

Originally posted by KidPokersKid
      Read the articles, watch the videos, try to attend a few live coachings and make sure to post hands!!!

Follow these steps and you will be improving your game in no time at all... best of luck to you.
      What KidPokersKid says is a great way of developing as a poker player! Also take your time to browse our site and take part in our growing community!

Hope to see ya round the forums!

Regards,

-Jack
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      If you are sitting on a NL10 table, you are not using any bankroll managment. You risk to go busto this way very soon.