This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl5 Sh Ak

• qwertz11
      qwertz11
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $5,00
      BU:
      $10,55

0/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.68 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with K:club: , A:spade:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0,20, BU calls $0,20, BB folds.

Flop: ($0,45) K:heart: , 8:spade: , 5:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,25, BU raises to $0,50, Hero calls $0,25.

Turn: ($1,45) 9:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0,90, Hero raises to $2,70, BU raises to $9,85, Hero calls $2,1, BU gets uncalled bet back.

River: ($10,05) 5:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $10,05

I saw myself ahead on the flop and there were no draws except unlikely 67 or some gutshot. So I just called in order to extract value from worse hand like KJ, KQ, because I was 100% percent sure he will continue on the turn so I decided to c/r any turn. Anyway, he had 99. I don't know if I made any mistakes or not, so please let me know. Thanks.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think Kx would also call 3-bet on the flop, so if you raise there 1,4$ then likely he´d call with these hands and you can call then any turn shove
      c/r turn is fine idea, but since there isn´t a lot of draws and he can sometimes hold set then I think c/c down is maybe a little better option.
      Also it is hard him to call c/r with weaker hands on dry board, although he´d likely would still call with Kx hands (although not sure that he´d shove them, but pot is too big to fold)