This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Few General Questions

• gojiro
      gojiro
      Bronze
      Ok so I passed my quiz, got starting capital, and since I already opned acc on pokerstars I had to pick another site for me to play with 50$. I chose PartyPoker, and played for a while. It is going well, but I think their rakes are HUGE. And another thing is that there arent many tourneys and SnG-s at low limits. But I am going to try to clear the bonus anyway. SO the thing I want to know is can I play simultaneosly on two platforms and get Strategy Points for both of them? If i could I would like to make a deposit pon poker stars and play there, because I like PS much better, but I would still like to colect Strategy points here and be able to read articles and watch videos.

The other thing concerns cashout. On PP there is no my country (Serbia ) listed...
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello gojiro,

Yes you can play on as many sites as you want - and receive StrategyPoints on all of them. The only condition is that the accounts are created with our bonus codes / instruction guides. You can find all the guides here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

As to your question regarding your country - where isn't it listed? If you mean in the address field, just choose other. I am quite sure that it is not a problem to have a PP account if you are from Serbia.

Best regards
      SoyCD