Few General Questions

• gojiro
      gojiro
      Bronze
      Ok so I passed my quiz, got starting capital, and since I already opned acc on pokerstars I had to pick another site for me to play with 50$. I chose PartyPoker, and played for a while. It is going well, but I think their rakes are HUGE. And another thing is that there arent many tourneys and SnG-s at low limits. But I am going to try to clear the bonus anyway. SO the thing I want to know is can I play simultaneosly on two platforms and get Strategy Points for both of them? If i could I would like to make a deposit pon poker stars and play there, because I like PS much better, but I would still like to colect Strategy points here and be able to read articles and watch videos.

The other thing concerns cashout. On PP there is no my country (Serbia ) listed...
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello gojiro,

Yes you can play on as many sites as you want - and receive StrategyPoints on all of them. The only condition is that the accounts are created with our bonus codes / instruction guides. You can find all the guides here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

As to your question regarding your country - where isn't it listed? If you mean in the address field, just choose other. I am quite sure that it is not a problem to have a PP account if you are from Serbia.

Best regards
      SoyCD