Need help on clearing Bonus

• RoyalAceStar
      RoyalAceStar
      Basic
      Hey all ,

I just cleared my quiz but poker strategy is asking for personal info i just want to ask if is it necessary to input all ur real information's and are all fields necessary ?

hope some one reply soon
      Thx :)
  • 8 replies
    • archsama
      archsama
      Bronze
      Yes. and you will probably be asked to send them ID scan and some other stuff. I filled everything as asked and sent everything they asked and got my bonus
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      4. Exclusion of Users
      PokerStrategy.com reserves the right to exclude Users from the Platform by removing/deleting the account of the User and by blocking a new registration. Especially in cases where a User enters incorrect and/or invalid information or details during registration or where a User or a third party on behalf of the User makes an attempt to register more than one account at PokerStrategy.com or any related poker game platform, PokerStrategy.com will exclude such Users and third parties acting on behalf of the respective User. PokerStrategy.com reserves the right to exclude Users based on other reasons as well, e.g. sharing the answers of the quiz with third parties, acting in breach of the general Terms and Conditions or if there is any evidence that the User has acted in another illegal manner.

The User will receive notification of successful registration via e-mail. In the same way, a User will be notified about exclusion.
      All information should be real and accurate.

5. Confidentiality
      All information provided by you to us will be kept private and confidential as far as possible. Therefore, we will not knowingly allow access to this information by undertaking great efforts to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Information using the latest technologies. Access to your information is only possible for those persons described in the Privacy Policy and all of our employees are required to keep data of the Users confidential. Also, employees leaving our company will be still bound by the non-disclosure obligation and subject to any confidentiality or data protection laws.

The protection of your Personal Information depends on you as well. To help protect your privacy, please also use your best efforts and make sure that your password is confidential and not similar to other passwords already used by you before (e.g. on other websites etc.). Do not tell any third party any details about your account or password.
    • RoyalAceStar
      RoyalAceStar
      Basic
      Will they be charging any kind of fee or hidden charges and do they require credit card number in their further information forms ?

?(
    • archsama
      archsama
      Bronze
      No.
      No CC is required here on PS and there is no hidden fee.
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      PS will earn on you when you generate rake on the poker platform you choose. So you get $50 and they get it back through your generated rake. Fair deal right? Everybody happy
    • Rahulpatellondon
      Rahulpatellondon
      Bronze
      Pokerstrategy is the best site ever....

Cheers to Pokerstrategy....
    • RoyalAceStar
      RoyalAceStar
      Basic
      Do i have to put the same information here as in poker account in which i am going to transfer the amount ?
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Bronze
      Yes both must be similar and true information.