Can't download Titan Poker

• Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Hi, when I try to download the Titan Client, I get an error. Just before it's finished it stops and I get a message saying the source file could not be read.

Do I have to use the ps link or can I also down it directly from Titan?
      Seems like there is something wrong with their setup file?

edit: Hmm downloading directly gives the same problem, maybe I'll try again later? Seems like it's a problem at Titan's end.
  • 3 replies
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Still not working .... X(

If anybody downloaded the Titan client succesfully, could you be kind enough to pm the setup.exe-file to me??

Thanks
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Ka0s,

Could it be that you have ESET security as your virus scanner? Certain virus scanners delete iPoker instruction files due to believing they contain Trojans. This is since most pokersoftware has elements that help rooms detect if you are e.g. using prohibited programs.

Try turning off your virus scanner, downloading it, installing it and then re-activating it.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello Ka0s,

Could it be that you have ESET security as your virus scanner? Certain virus scanners delete iPoker instruction files due to believing they contain Trojans. This is since most pokersoftware has elements that help rooms detect if you are e.g. using prohibited programs.

Try turning off your virus scanner, downloading it, installing it and then re-activating it.

Best regards
      SoyCD

Hi SoyCD,

you're the best! Yes I have Eset lol. Already tried to shut it down, but turned out part of it kept running. Finally got this thing :tongue:

Thanks a lot!