questions for the quiz

• danny63511
      hey ,

i need some help with the quiz pleassssssssse

i have 3 questions :
      1.According to the bankroll management article, how much money should you have in your bankroll before moving up to tournaments with a $5 buy-in (not including rake/fee)?

2.The most important tool of a poker player that enjoys longterm success is called bankroll management. It is what actually enables you to continuously move up the limits. It does so by telling you

3.All players have about 17 big blinds in their stacks. You are in late position and hold a pair of sixes (66) pre-flop. No one has entered the pot before you. What do you do

please help me !!!!!!!!!1
  • 6 replies
    • thedrui
      Up in the top of the screen, 3rd. "button" to the right
      Then you click on Sit and goes/Tournaments

Good luck
    • danny63511
      can you be more specific please
    • danny63511
      i can't find the answers .
      can you please give me the answers ?
    • arvydkot
      Everything is in strategy articles. Just look for it :f_eek:
    • EagleStar88
      Originally posted by arvydkot
      Everything is in strategy articles. Just look for it :f_eek:

Hi danny,

As arvydkot has already explained, all of the material that you need to pass the quiz is already provided to you in the guides.

Please study these carefully and ensure that you understand the principles before retrying the quiz.

Members are not allowed to give you the answers to the quiz and to be perfectly honest with you, it is in your own interests to complete the quiz on your own as you will require the skills and knowledge achieved to retain and build on your $50 starting capital.

Just take your time to read and re-read the articles and then take the quiz again.

We all have every faith in you being able to pass.

Good luck & best regards,

• Cpwpoker
      The answers are

A,B,C or D.

Just read the articles carefully and you will find the answers for all question.

It is not that we don't want to help you but!

By not helping you we are helping you :P

By reading the articles finding answers and working your brain to understand all these you will become a better poker player without playing a hand.

It is for your own good to get the answers by yourself.When you have finished to read the articles and get your free bankroll and become a bronze member any question you have you will be able to post it on the forum and get help with all of us^__^

So don't give up read read and read until you pass the quiz :P