Additional 100$ bonus

• Theman365
      Theman365
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have couple of questions about the additional 100$ bonus.

First, will that bonus be activated automatically after I have cleared the starting capital or is there any way to accept this bonus offer later? And in this case, how long I can delay that offer?

And just in case I ask, is it possible to get that 100$ bonus to another poker site which is linked with PokerStrategy?

Regards
  • 3 replies
    • arvydkot
      arvydkot
      Bronze
      Your 100$ bonus activates as soon as you recieve your starting capital. So you are clearing it right now
    • Theman365
      Theman365
      Bronze
      Thanks for the answer.

Anyway, I forgot one question.

Am I able to withdraw some of my bankroll during the additional 100$ bonus? I know that I have to have at least 2$ in my bankroll, but is it possible to withdraw something at all in this period?

I play at Party Poker.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Theman365,

The $100 bonus starts once you have reached 300 PartyPoints. From this point on you are also able to do as you please with whatever money is on your account since it is yours to withdraw or do whatever with.

You can't get that $100 bonus at other sites - but we do have plenty of first deposit offers for other sites here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Best regards
      SoyCD