Ok I have an idea

• Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Its regarding team Poker Strategy for next seasons WSOP.

I was thinking to make more people want to

A) be more active in the forums

and

B) want to volunteer for hand judging, videos etc

I was thinking to take all members with 1k+ posts and have a draw. One winner joins team PS.

Also The PS affiliate players, ie. hand judges, video guys etc also get a separate draw to join the team.

What do you guys think?

:s_love: :s_love: :s_evil: :s_evil: :s_love: :s_love:

Oh and also lets get BotD rolling again and how about another Omaha community tourney for prizes w/bounty like last year. I want to take SoyCD down this time :)

• 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey Cardbender,

At the moment the PS Team operates fully on the principle of hosting the communities' best tournament players. This way it is able to help finance itself and provides a platform for our up and coming talents to perform in tournaments that they would otherwise not be able to play in.

As such it is currently not foreseen to give away seats to players simply due to "luck" as would be involved in a draw. After all it should rather serve as a motivation for PS players to become excellent tournament players - so that they can one day actually qualify through their skill.

We are currently working on getting some sort of community tournament activity set up again and I hope to have more results on that in the near future. I will let you know once I find out more :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      OK thanks Soy and i see your point regarding luck.

:D