Passed 100 Party Points !!!

• willfox
      willfox
      Bronze
      I'm curently on 105 PP and just wondering how long will I be waiting until I can start studying the silver section ?? pokerstratagy have me on 50 PP up to 8/4/2007 ?? Is there anyway I can speed this up ??

My progress has moved quickly as I'm on holidays and have loads of time to play :)

I recently bought poker-tracker and poker HUD and it has helped my game so much because I can see where I'm making mistakes and make sure they don't happen again !!!

So I'm now playing 15c/30c FH Limit and doing ok ... after 975 hands my BB/100 = 5.95 !!

My previous level 10c/20c FH limit after 1124 hands was BB/100 = 9.44

All Levels (since I got Poker-tracker ) BB/100 hands = 7.82

I've had many bad beats but have managed to avoid tilt because I just smile and carry on .... It happens :) I play 3 tables at a time as it's managable and keeps you busy ...

It was a lucky day when I found pokerstratagy and thanks very much !!
  • 4 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by willfox

I recently bought poker-tracker and poker HUD and it has helped my game so much because I can see where I'm making mistakes and make sure they don't happen again !!!

... good investment

It is the old problem. Party is not very reliable when it comes down to sending us the pp lists on time. We hope that this will change soon and when we are adding other sites, which will bring in some competition for party ;)

Anyway, i am really sorry for the delay.

But you are doing good... at least something. Keep on that good work.

So when you are on holidays i can highly recommend to download our texas grab'em and post some pokerhands in our sample hands board.

Looking back i would say that 60% of my poker knowledge came out of posting sample hands and active discussions about them.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • Ligarius
      Ligarius
      Bronze
      look the list with the info have a delay of 1 week, and the update 1 week more

so you have 2 week for post your hands here :D
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      I really hope that the new lists will arrive on Friday or at least at the end of this week. So if everything works fine you can start to read your first silver articles over the weekend or at least on monday.

But its Party, youll never know ;)

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • willfox
      willfox
      Bronze
      I hope so ... can't wait ... thanks guys !!!