This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] KTo NL50 SH

• lekarz20
      lekarz20
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($54.55)
      BB ($65.70)
      UTG ($57)
      UTG+1 ($108)
      Hero ($50)
      BTN ($8.50)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: T:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $2, fold, fold, BB calls $1.50

FLOP ($4.25) 5:club: 2:heart: 3:club:

BB checks, Hero bets $3, BB calls $3

TURN ($10.25) 5:club: 2:heart: 3:club: A:heart:

BB checks, Hero bets $7.50, BB calls $7.50

RIVER ($25.25) 5:club: 2:heart: 3:club: A:heart: Q:heart:

BB checks, Hero bets $15.50, BB calls $15.50

It is good spot to third barrel? I think I should bet more on the river about 18-20$ His wts is 26 and he is LAG player 26/17 AF 4.
  • 3 replies
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      Don't cbet this board. This turn 2nd barrel is fine the A is probably the worst card in the deck for most of his range but when you get to the river it really looks like he doesn't want to fold if a 3rd club came i would consider a 3rd barrel though.
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      I don't like this board to represent anything, As played I think 2nd barrel could be good but he can see you 2nd barreling a lot here to rep the ace or 44 So I imagine if you 2nd barrel you HAVE to 3rd barrel.

I would bet 17 or 18 river, I think if he's folding river this bet is large enough, maybe. lol unsure on that point.

Did he turn over a 4 for the straight? I doubt he's scared of the BD FD.

Edit; I prefer not putting so much money into this pot actually, its kinda dangerous.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      yeah, board is so wet
      I think when you´re going to barrel turn then I like more overbetting and giving up than making my standard 2-barrel to 3/4 pot
      so I´d go there 12$ turn bet, this way he can think why I would do that and if he wants then he can find easy fold because I would threaten to shove river which he can´t call unless he holds basically the nuts
      once he calls turn, I think his range is a lot of Ax hands, so I think I´d rather like giving up. you could also be ahead against missed draws