This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Zerus

• Overdrive38
      Overdrive38
      Basic
      Zerus ... Im Valiku :) from Romania and i'm a poker player too ... I've entered at poker strategy accidental.. I was searching on google some poker strategies and ... After i studied the site better i saw there was a test too (now it's done)...
      My questions are .. If i choose to play at Party Poker how much do i wait for cash ? (i passed the quiz yesterday so i can say there is more than 12 hours passed)
      What do i have to do to graduate from basic ?
      And finally .. Why you guys dosen't have PKR as a platform ?
      Have a good day ;)
      Ciao !
      (Sorry for my english if there's something wrong :P )
  • 1 reply
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello Overdrive38/Valiku,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Forums!

The starting capital can take up to 96 working hours to get to you. You may wanna keep checking your inbox for a random id check as you may have receive one. Also check your Junk inbox.

To graduate from basic you have to either receive your starting capital, or gain 1 Strategy Point. You can find information on gaining strategy points and different PokerStrategy levels here ---> http://www.pokerstrategy.com/rewards

Finally, PKR is not yet a linked poker room with PokerStrategy. However PokerStrategy are in talks with companies like PKR to try and bring them to the site. It may be a matter of months before the PKR room is an option for a first deposit bonus :)

Please take you time to look around the site and get familier with the different areas. Also any more questions you have please dont hesitate to ask!

Edit: Oh and PokerStrategy just opened a Romanian community so if you find english a little hard you can always base yourself there! --> http://ro.pokerstrategy.com/home/

Good Luck and Have fun!

Regards,

-Jack