[Pacific Poker] Satellites unregistration

• wowmoco
      wowmoco
      Bronze
      Hi people.

I'm wondering what happens if I win a satellite for a bigger tourney and I have to unregister if I can't play in.
      Some other sites offer things such as "tournament dollars" and so.
      I don't want to win a satellite, then unregister and lose my well earned money.

Thanks!
  • 7 replies
    • Feedmechip
      Feedmechip
      Bronze
      on pacific a lot of the times unregistration isin't possible because they have no tdollar system

What a lot of people do (including myself) if you have money in your account to cover the buy in, if you see youre going to be shipping a satty quickly register for the tourney youre sattying into with your own money. Once the satty ends and you ship the ticket, itll say it can't register you because you're already registered and it will credit your account with the buy in for that tourney. Then you can just unreg from the tourney since you bought in with your own money, and instead of getting any tdollars or what not its basically as if you won real money off the satty
    • DiegoFueng
      DiegoFueng
      Bronze
      wow, never thinked about it.. gonna try it
    • wowmoco
      wowmoco
      Bronze
      Oh well. Having some money in the account it is even better than TD. I'll try it.

Thanks Feedmechip!
    • sorelena
      sorelena
      Bronze
      Well, I won a satellilte ( 2 dollars entry) and qualified for the big tourney (that has 12 dollars entry).. If I enter in the big tourney lobby I have the option of: UNREGISTER TOURNEY.
      IF I press it, it will give me the 12 dollars (the buy in for the big tourney)???
      (I still didn press it, cause i thaught it will simply unregister me, without any notice, and without giving me the 12 dollars)
    • sorelena
      sorelena
      Bronze
      I've just made a chat with live suport 888PP, and they've told me that If I click UNREGISTER , I WILL NOT TAKE my money back.. because i've won a sit on that tourney, not a paid ticket..
      Did any one tried the method that Feedmechip tried ??? It worked??
    • activee
      activee
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Feedmechip

What a lot of people do (including myself) if you have money in your account to cover the buy in, if you see youre going to be shipping a satty quickly register for the tourney youre sattying into with your own money. Once the satty ends and you ship the ticket, itll say it can't register you because you're already registered and it will credit your account with the buy in for that tourney. Then you can just unreg from the tourney since you bought in with your own money, and instead of getting any tdollars or what not its basically as if you won real money off the satty
      hey do you know if this feature is still possible ? sry for digging an hold topic , i found it through google
    • activee
      activee
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Feedmechip

hey do you know if this feature is still possible ? sry for digging an hold topic , i found it through google