Can't register for the $10000 freeroll

• Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      I just signed up at Titan today (with PSVIP) and made a deposit. The Titan account already shows up in my community profile.
      But I can't register for the 10K freeroll of 23 aug, because it is a restricted tournament.

This is probably because I just made my account?? But do you think I will still be able to register for it in time?
      Because I was sort of planning to take that tournament down :D
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Ka0s,

Yes you should be able to and I think your right it's probably due to you only just making an account.

I think Titan & PokerStrategy update their list of linked members only once a day or couple of days or something.

Check again tomorrow and if still nothing, suggest speaking to Titan support who should be able to manually register you.

Oh and good luck, go ship it my friend :D

Best regards,

Bart
    • automated
      automated
      Bronze
      hi all. was just wondering. I recall therebeing a monthly freeroll on titan poker for silver level poker strat players. Is this still going and if so, what day of the month is it usually held????
      thanks all and good luck with the cars!!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by automated
      hi all. was just wondering. I recall therebeing a monthly freeroll on titan poker for silver level poker strat players. Is this still going and if so, what day of the month is it usually held????
      thanks all and good luck with the cars!!
      Hi automated,

No the Titan freerolls finished a short while ago. There are currently lots of other promotions etc. being run and in the pipeline though, so keep an eye on the news page:

Best regards,

Bart