My ID check??

• Re5pEc70
      Re5pEc70
      Bronze
      Hi, i have sent an e-mail with a copy of my ID card 4 days ago and receive the next day an answer that it is not enough, and also i need to send a pic with my face along my ID card. I did it, and more than that i also have sent pictures with me along my ID card and my driver's license(because in this the pic is much more recently). So this second e-mail was 3 days ago with no answer until now.. it is normally to take so long with no answer? I was happy because of the first response that was after one day and now how many days i should wait for another answer?
      I hope i will receive here or on e-mail a positive answer soon...
      Sincerely, Alin.
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Re5pEc70
      Hi, i have sent an e-mail with a copy of my ID card 4 days ago and receive the next day an answer that it is not enough, and also i need to send a pic with my face along my ID card. I did it, and more than that i also have sent pictures with me along my ID card and my driver's license(because in this the pic is much more recently). So this second e-mail was 3 days ago with no answer until now.. it is normally to take so long with no answer? I was happy because of the first response that was after one day and now how many days i should wait for another answer?
      I hope i will receive here or on e-mail a positive answer soon...
      Sincerely, Alin.
      Hi Alin,

Sorry for missing this thread of yours and not responding to it sooner.

I see that you are now Bronze status so I'm hoping that you have now received the starting capital and all is well? If not, don't hesitate to contact PokerStrategy's support team by using the Support Ticketing system and they will be happy to look into it for you.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment with your poker.

Best regards,

Bart