This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl2 Jj

• oedipa
      oedipa
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $0,34
      BU:
      $1,20

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.68 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with J:club: , J:heart:
      Hero raises to $0,08, 5 folds, BU calls $0,08, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0,19) 2:diamond: , 8:heart: , K:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,12, BU raises to $0,52, Hero calls $0,14 (All-In), BU gets uncalled bet back.

Turn: ($0,71) 5:diamond:
      River: ($0,71) 2:heart: (1 players)

Final Pot: $0,71

Should I have folded after the reraise or push all in?
      The same situation applies when I have QQ or KK and on the flop comes an ovecard? What is the best solution?
  • 2 replies
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      I think you can think about pushing flop flop directly, but having cbet and got action I think I find a fold according to basic strategy.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hey oedipa,

on such a dry board you don't really have to protect and you can bet 0.12$ which is less than half of your stack, so, it's better to play bet/fold than push directly. However, you have to fold after your c-bet gets raised as you don't have a made hand on the flop.

Another important thing is, that players on low limits love to play Ax and Kx hands, so it's very probable that opponent actually has a king here.

Regards,
      burek2000