This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I apologise...

• Biofear
      Biofear
      Bronze
      Hey guys,
      A half hour ago i screwed up in a SSS NL 25 training with IngolMax. I´m new in this game and in this comunnity.
      I feel sorry about what i did. I will try to explain you what i did in my bad english (Sorry for that).

I was listeing to IngolMax in the SSS NL 25 FTP trainning, and it was so exiting (cause it was my first live training). So i made a bad mistake join the table and playing with him while i was listening him.
      Even Worth was when he rise a hand and i re- rise (because a had a AK in BU) , so he fold.
      He get angry (totally right) in banned me from chat. (I tranfered him 5 usd to his account of course).

I dindt know that i cant join a training (Now, thinking coldly i must not do that obviusly).

I apologise to IngloMax and all comunnity, ´cause i scrwed up baddly and it won´t happend again.

I would like to talk to IngolMax in prived to explain him that i´m a big fish!!!.

Sorry to IngloMax and to all!!!

Kind Regards,

Nico. (Argentinian fish).

PD: I hope you understand my english.
  • 1 reply
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      Hello Biofear,

I was talking with IngolPoker and others concerning this matter and evaluating the situation. In this individual case I will allow you to attend our live coachings again.

Since you admitted your mistake and convinced me that it was a honest mistake, I hope you used that break from using our live coaching, to learn from that mistake.

I want to point out, that usually you would be banned from the coaching forever. I can assure you, that next time the consequences will be harder, in order to be fair to all of our members.

Kind regards,
      Berliner1982
      Live-Coaching Coordinator