need help !!!

• bucristina
      bucristina
      Bronze
      Hello all !
      Friday morning i received the starting capital , i play and play only at NL10 and all my bankroll is going down ! ?( Now i have only 15$ form 50$ where i do wrong? what can i do now ? i should try to change something ,don't lose all
  • 4 replies
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      reread the articles and watch videos! if you do exactly what it says your money should go up! :s_cool:
    • segith
      segith
      Bronze
      me too... i'm also losing.... using party poker.. i have been playing for 5 days now.. approx. 2-3 hrs a day..

i'm playing FL$0.02/$0.04 and a FL$0.05/$0.10, and i'm losing slowly... My $50 is down to $42.67.. :( I am winning some, but i lose a lot.. following the charts, i can only play a very few hands,.. but almost everytime i can play my hand, like AA, KK, AKs, AQs, QTs, QTo, etc. (those listed on the charts), i don't get a good card for me on the flop.. for example, when i get an AKs, the flop comes 349, then a K, then a J,.. in the end they either get a flashes, or a low two pairs like two pairs 3 and J... and when i get an AA, the flop comes J22, and they win with a three of a kind 2 :( theres a lot of bluffers who calls and raise even if they have low cards, and get lucky on the river.. so sad...

I only read and re-read the basic.. should I read the articles in bronze, silver, gold, platinum too?

Hmm... maybe i need to watch the videos also...
      Hope i can be a better poker player.. hahaha
      Gud luck everyone!
    • Skeat
      Skeat
      Bronze
      Well, when I started I read like 2~3 articles and went playing. Now I regret I did that, and I advise you to read all articles about what you are playing (SnG, NLHE, FLHE, MTT, etc), watch the videos and go to coachings before starting to play. Yes, I do now it is kinda frustrating to have to spend hours/days before you can start to play, but your bankroll will thank you.

O had to learn it the hard way and go down to 20$, now I'm reading and re-reading the articles, watching coachings, etc untill I start to play again.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Skeat
      Well, when I started I read like 2~3 articles and went playing. Now I regret I did that, and I advise you to read all articles about what you are playing (SnG, NLHE, FLHE, MTT, etc), watch the videos and go to coachings before starting to play. Yes, I do now it is kinda frustrating to have to spend hours/days before you can start to play, but your bankroll will thank you.

O had to learn it the hard way and go down to 20$, now I'm reading and re-reading the articles, watching coachings, etc untill I start to play again.
      Hi everyone,

I can only say one thing: listen to Skeat.

Before you play; read articles, watch videos, attend coachings. Even after you have started playing and even if you are winning: continue learning!!!

During the beginning you should spend at least as much - if not more time - learning as playing. Simply reading an article or two and thinking that you are good enough to win money isn't enough :)

Best regards
      SoyCD