This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

need help !!!

• bucristina
      bucristina
      Bronze
      Hello all !
      Friday morning i received the starting capital , i play and play only at NL10 and all my bankroll is going down ! ?( Now i have only 15$ form 50$ where i do wrong? what can i do now ? i should try to change something ,don't lose all
  • 4 replies
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      reread the articles and watch videos! if you do exactly what it says your money should go up! :s_cool:
    • segith
      segith
      Bronze
      me too... i'm also losing.... using party poker.. i have been playing for 5 days now.. approx. 2-3 hrs a day..

i'm playing FL$0.02/$0.04 and a FL$0.05/$0.10, and i'm losing slowly... My $50 is down to $42.67.. :( I am winning some, but i lose a lot.. following the charts, i can only play a very few hands,.. but almost everytime i can play my hand, like AA, KK, AKs, AQs, QTs, QTo, etc. (those listed on the charts), i don't get a good card for me on the flop.. for example, when i get an AKs, the flop comes 349, then a K, then a J,.. in the end they either get a flashes, or a low two pairs like two pairs 3 and J... and when i get an AA, the flop comes J22, and they win with a three of a kind 2 :( theres a lot of bluffers who calls and raise even if they have low cards, and get lucky on the river.. so sad...

I only read and re-read the basic.. should I read the articles in bronze, silver, gold, platinum too?

Hmm... maybe i need to watch the videos also...
      Hope i can be a better poker player.. hahaha
      Gud luck everyone!
    • Skeat
      Skeat
      Bronze
      Well, when I started I read like 2~3 articles and went playing. Now I regret I did that, and I advise you to read all articles about what you are playing (SnG, NLHE, FLHE, MTT, etc), watch the videos and go to coachings before starting to play. Yes, I do now it is kinda frustrating to have to spend hours/days before you can start to play, but your bankroll will thank you.

O had to learn it the hard way and go down to 20$, now I'm reading and re-reading the articles, watching coachings, etc untill I start to play again.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Skeat
      Well, when I started I read like 2~3 articles and went playing. Now I regret I did that, and I advise you to read all articles about what you are playing (SnG, NLHE, FLHE, MTT, etc), watch the videos and go to coachings before starting to play. Yes, I do now it is kinda frustrating to have to spend hours/days before you can start to play, but your bankroll will thank you.

O had to learn it the hard way and go down to 20$, now I'm reading and re-reading the articles, watching coachings, etc untill I start to play again.
      Hi everyone,

I can only say one thing: listen to Skeat.

Before you play; read articles, watch videos, attend coachings. Even after you have started playing and even if you are winning: continue learning!!!

During the beginning you should spend at least as much - if not more time - learning as playing. Simply reading an article or two and thinking that you are good enough to win money isn't enough :)

Best regards
      SoyCD