should i deposit on Titan?

• 2 replies
    • SallaMC
      Hi there, I haven't played on titan in a long time. I can tell you though that there is a thread on titan in the German community where problems about cashing out are discussed. In that respect, titan seems to be one of the worst pages out there. (I never managed to cash out :f_cool: :rolleyes: )
      In that respect, it seems to be easier on Pokerstars and Full Tilt.
      I guess I might fancy a BRB attempt with my 15$ left there, but I don't consider cashing in there a good option...
    • Waiboy
      I've never had any problems cashing out of Titan.. as long as you provide your info up front before depositing, you should be okay.

Of the iPoker network sites affiliated with (Titan, Mansion, Bet365), Titan seems to have the best VIP program for the majority of players (Mansion has double points days which potentially sway this, but I think this only makes a difference for serious grinding players at top levels).

As a comparison to other sites affiliated with, I think PokerStars is the best site overall at the moment for traffic and rake at most limits. Check out the older threads in each of the site forums as this question gets asked a lot and there are some good discussions.