$13.49
      BB:
      $13.47
      UTG1:
      $11.77
      UTG2:
      $2.14

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A, Q.
      CO posts deadblind, 2 folds, MP1 calls $0.10, MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.60, 3 folds, BB calls $0.50, MP1 calls $0.50.

Flop: ($1.95) 6, 9, Q (3 players)
      BB checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets $1.39, BB calls $1.39, MP1 folds.

Turn: ($4.73) 6 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $2.55, BB calls $2.55.

River: ($9.83) 4 (2 players)
      BB bets $4.67, Hero calls $4.67.

Final Pot: $19.17.
  • 5 replies
    • rickydaprince
      rickydaprince
      Bronze
      I think I would go for pot control line on the turn by checking behind, since the flop was quite dry, and call his bet on river or bet 1/2 pot myself for value.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I´d also bet turn for value
      against unknown I´m not folding river
      nh
    • phullhand
      phullhand
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

ty all for the comments.

@ rickydaprince: Do you think villain could have diamonds? the only monster draw he could have is JT of diamonds and on this case I think the better option is make him pay to see the next card.

@ Kaitz20: Im a little lost here, since Im beggining in BSS :) so please forgive me for any stupid question

flop: standard move, I think.
      turn: if he had KQ or JT he probably fold his hand for my second bet. I dont think he was playing two diamonds. If he had pocket 99 he probably had raised my bet, right? Or should I expect a slow play? He also could have pocket AA (more difficult, since I have one) or KK.
      river: wtf?? I was lost! But I think that I made a mistake calling his bet. Which hands he could have worst than mine to justificate my call?
    • michaelqian
      michaelqian
      Bronze
      What did he have?

Definitely looks like he's slow playing.

I would put him on 99 or 66, but 99 is probably more likely, as this would justify the preflop call and slow play on the flop. 66 is definitely possible, not since quads don't happen that often and with 66 he would probably bet the flop, I'll go with 99.

Doubted he had AA or KK.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by phullhand
      Hi guys,

ty all for the comments.

@ rickydaprince: Do you think villain could have diamonds? the only monster draw he could have is JT of diamonds and on this case I think the better option is make him pay to see the next card.

@ Kaitz20: Im a little lost here, since Im beggining in BSS :) so please forgive me for any stupid question

flop: standard move, I think.
      turn: if he had KQ or JT he probably fold his hand for my second bet. I dont think he was playing two diamonds. If he had pocket 99 he probably had raised my bet, right? Or should I expect a slow play? He also could have pocket AA (more difficult, since I have one) or KK.
      river: wtf?? I was lost! But I think that I made a mistake calling his bet. Which hands he could have worst than mine to justificate my call?
      there are enough bad players at nl10, that would bet river with JT or 78 or maybe even Qx, so getting that good odds you shouldn´t fold
      Turn is easy valuebet, since I don´t think nl10 players would never fold there Qx and you loose a lot of value by going on pot control.
      once you get c/r, it is a littlebit different situation, but that wouldn´t really come that often. Players are usually gonna c/c flop and turn and then decide on the river