[NL2-NL10] Few more NL25 BSS hands

• undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)       
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $30.50
      SB:
      $25.75

0.10/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.7 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q:diamond: , A:club:
      3 folds, MP2 calls $0.25, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.25, SB calls $1.15, 2 folds.

Flop: ($3.00) 3:diamond: , A:spade: , 8:spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $3, Hero raises to $9.00, SB raises to $24.50 (All-In), Hero calls $15.50.

Turn: ($52.00) T:heart:
      River: ($52.00) 2:heart:

Final Pot: $52.00

Did i overplay this?

Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)       
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $15.40
      Hero:
      $39.49
      UTG+2:
      $15.70

0.10/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.7 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with K:heart: , K:spade:
      2 folds, UTG+2 calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.25, 5 folds, BB calls $1.00, UTG+2 calls $1.00.

Flop: ($3.85) 9:heart: , 8:spade: , A:club: (3 players)
      BB checks, UTG+2 checks, Hero bets $2.50, BB calls $2.50, UTG+2 folds.

Turn: ($8.85) 7:diamond: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($8.85) 2:spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $11.65 (All-In), Hero folds.

Final Pot: $20.50

Did i ditch the hand correctly after his call on the flop? from my stats of him he has called contibets 40% of the time on a large sample of hands

Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $26.95
      BB:
      $27.75

0.10/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A:heart: , K:spade:
      Hero raises to $1.00, 5 folds, BB calls $0.75.

Flop: ($2.10) J:club: , Q:club: , 4:club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.25, BB calls $1.25.

Turn: ($4.60) T:heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $3, BB calls $3.00.

River: ($10.60) 9:heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $5, Hero raises to $15.00, BB raises to $22.50 (All-In), Hero raises to $21.70 (All-In).

Final Pot: $54.80

Do i push the river here or plain call in fear of flush?...

Position:
      Stack
      MP3:
      $34.15
      BU:
      $20.25
      Hero:
      $32.70
      SB:
      $26.35

0.10/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K:diamond: , K:club:
      2 folds, MP3 calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.25, BU calls $1.25, SB calls $1.15, BB folds, MP3 calls $1.00.

Flop: ($5.25) 7:club: , 4:club: , A:club: (4 players)
      SB checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets $3, 2 folds, MP3 raises to $8.50, Hero calls $5.50.

Turn: ($22.25) A:heart: (2 players)
      MP3 bets $9.25, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $31.50

What do i do here on the flop? Take a free card , push him all in after he reraises , or play like i did ?
  • 2 replies
    • Nunki
      Nunki
      Bronze
      Hand 1:

Although you only have a small sample, SB likes to play lots of pots. Does he call OOP with weak Aces? If yes then your play is fine.

Pot-size donkbets can be big hands though. Personally, without any firm reads I like to keep this pot small and flat-call the flop. The A :spade: on the flop reduces the chance of an aggressively played draw and I give this relative unknown some credit for a made hand here.

Hand 2:

Your fold looks good after the passive-villain's river bet.

IMO you have to check this flop since your contibet is only likely to get action here if you are beat. Check behind flop and let villain bluff as this is the only way to get more money in the pot if you in fact have the best hand. If on the turn you get a bet and a call in front of you folding is OK. In fact BB is passive and if he bets a fold maybe correct in any case. Checking for information is fine on this flop.

Hand 3:

Well played. If villain is holding A :club: K :club: then the pot is his. You are way ahead of HIS range here.

Hand 4:

Even more so than hand2 you should take the free card here.
    • Sleyde
      Sleyde
      Black
      1) I'd just call the flop to control the potsize. in your case, after your raise, I'd fold to a push. The problem is when raising the flop the pot will be so huge that you almost cannot avoid going broke with TPGK against better hands.

2) you cant call the river. make it $3 on the flop. nice hand, sir. against three opponents I'd probably check the flop but against two I bet. cant give up so early.

3) $1.5 on the flop and potsize on the turn. EASY PUSH on the river. hell play any K the same way and remember: you beat king high straight.

4) I prefer c/c on the flop here. you dont wanna get raised.