[NL20-NL50] NL25 FR, TT hard decision

• jenoc
      jenoc
      Bronze
      Villain is 14/11 AF=2.3 Foldtocbet=56% WtSD=23% RiverAF=1.9 (aggfreq=28%) on 1.3k hands

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($25)
      BB ($13.72)
      UTG ($6.65)
      UTG+1 ($25.50)
      Hero ($25)
      MP1 ($4.30)
      CO ($70.51)
      BTN ($28.95)

Dealt to Hero T:spade: T:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $1, fold, fold, BTN calls $1, fold, fold

FLOP ($2.35) 9:diamond: 5:spade: 2:spade:

Hero bets $1.70, BTN calls $1.70

TURN ($5.75) 9:diamond: 5:spade: 2:spade: K:diamond:

Hero bets $4, BTN calls $4

RIVER ($13.75) 9:diamond: 5:spade: 2:spade: K:diamond: Q:diamond:

Hero checks, BTN bets $11.25, Hero folds

On turn I bet again due to K + he could have just called me with some pp on this low flop. And on the river again I don't know what to do :f_frown: I don't see worse hands calling 3rd bet here, if he really called flop with OC's and now hit this K or Q he won't fold either. He could be on FD, but this villain seems not to be one of those who calls PFR with Axs or suited conectors. The thing is he insta bet river + bet big so this could be a bluff. What do you think, should have called here?
  • 3 replies
    • Joshquan
      Joshquan
      Bronze
      i think this is an easy fold, this guy seems like a reg and has a reasonably low WTSD which suggets he wont be calling down that loosly.
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      I C/F river too. I think he can make us fold a wide range in this spot if he decided to float us after our obvious second barrel and if thats the case then nh sir :) However he's probably just valueplaying. KQ KJ or KT not to mention flush.

Question to Judges; Is it just me or is villains position here an excellent place to float river with low pp's and busted FD's after hero's second barrel? The hero in this hand likely cbets and sb's this board a lot and can be made to fold a ton of his range on this river.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DaPhunk
      I C/F river too. I think he can make us fold a wide range in this spot if he decided to float us after our obvious second barrel and if thats the case then nh sir :) However he's probably just valueplaying. KQ KJ or KT not to mention flush.

Question to Judges; Is it just me or is villains position here an excellent place to float river with low pp's and busted FD's after hero's second barrel? The hero in this hand likely cbets and sb's this board a lot and can be made to fold a ton of his range on this river.
      well that is more common nl200sh+ levels when people float flopa nd turn and take stab river
      I´d likely would bet again river, since you have reason to belie you might be ahead, you likely don´t like c/c and he won´t shove over your river bet with one pair hands if you bet 6$.
      So I´d b/f river