Noob Party points question

• p0rkus
      p0rkus
      Bronze
      1)When it says you get 10pp for playing 500 raked hands on FL 10/20c tables does it include hands that you are dealt into but then you fold preflop.

2)Also it seems that I may not have enough time to gather the 300pp on fixed limit (I dont want to play sng, after playing like 40 of them i realised the rake is too big and i need ICM practice even though i ended up on the positive. Since i have 50 days left to gather 230 points im thinking that instead I try to make my goal to get +1$ / day playing 10/20 thus meaning that when they take away my 50 ill have 50 left. Is this a good idea? (Im still at 50$ been going up and down because every time i made winnings on FL i spent them on 1$ MTT's and SnG's :) )

so yeah my account is at 50$ exact right now and i got 70 points and 50 days to go. My plan is 1$/day only Fixed limit, probably coz i will have school soon in september. Any ideas on a better strategy? (the videos for FL would really help but i cant watch them on our country house internet only play poker, so when i become silver ill get to the articles and maybe make more money)

3) Will switching to the bronze SHC help much or do i need more experience (played about 2.4K hands so far)

offcourse im asking this because as you can see I am actually doubting the fact that i will be able to make 1$ / day lol even though I usually end my FL sessions on the +, but i have played very rarely since i got my capital and just realised i need to play more :)

thnks guys
  • 4 replies
    • Ejeckt
      Ejeckt
      Bronze
      Do you play more than one table at once? If not, try it out.

But yeah, you're right, you need to put in more hours :P
    • p0rkus
      p0rkus
      Bronze
      Eh.. every time i do two tables i start to swing back and forth an seem to break even, then again i havnt really played two tables that much to actually judge.

perhaps i should seriously get that bronze SHC up and going since i saw a video of how important it was.. I can start viewing vids form september when i go to the city but until then its articles only. So ill try get that going and maybe even add a few moves from the bronze flop textures article... even though hardly anyone folds to bluffs in 10/20

Ill try two tabling for now even though as im writing this im down to 47$ yet again..... im always stuck around the 50 mark and when i had 56$ yesterday it went down to 49$ when i did two tables but i did tilt a litte... so thats probably the thing. Also maybe playing with the Basic SHC is holding me back

If anyone can answer the other questions would be nice thanks
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      1) Pots that do not get to the flop are never raked. Pots that do get to the flop should be raked usually. On No Limit at Party Poker any pot over 20 cents that has seen the flop is raked, I'm not sure how this is on limit but I assume it's the same. Wether you see the flop or not is irrelevant, as long as you get dealt cards you are considered as having played the hand.

2 & 3) Don't focus on the money so much. Focus on how you can improve your game.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello p0rkus,

You don't need to see a flop in order for it to be counted as one of the hands in which you were involved.

I would suggest you really try to incorporate the FL bronze articles and SHC into your game and to work on playing on more than 1 table. First 1 and then more. If you manage to be able to play good winning poker on 4 tables within a few weeks you should have no problem clearing the points in time :)

Best regards
      SoyCD