bwin question!

• tomasturbation
      tomasturbation
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I am a noobie here at poker strategy, so forgive me if this is a horribly basic question. Im struggling to get the 50/100$ anywhere but i already own, and use, a bwin poker account. I was wondering if i could use the credit there, somehow, if that makes sense. as well as that, there are pokerstrategy.com freerolls going on at bwin, and unless my account is linked to this one here i cant play them. But, dont want to waste the starting credit, 50$ is a lot of money :)

thanks in advance, hope that made sense!
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello tomasturbation,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :) First off you can only receive starting capital at specific poker rooms & only those that were created with our bonus codes. As you already have a bwin account you will unfortunately not be able to play tracked through us there.

You will have to choose another poker room at which to receive your starting capital at.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • tomasturbation
      tomasturbation
      Bronze
      thanks for your answer, im loving pokerstrategy so far :)

ok so if i create an account, lets say at full tilt, i need to make a deposit first to get those 50$ to play with?? Or are those 50$ deposit free? I dont want to be making deposits everywhere, id rather stick to spending money in one place for now, at least while im still a rookey.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tomasturbation
      thanks for your answer, im loving pokerstrategy so far :)

ok so if i create an account, lets say at full tilt, i need to make a deposit first to get those 50$ to play with?? Or are those 50$ deposit free? I dont want to be making deposits everywhere, id rather stick to spending money in one place for now, at least while im still a rookey.
      Hello tomasturbation,

No our $50 are non-deposit bonuses. So when you make an account at one of the free fifty sites you get the money without depositing :)

Best regards
      SoyCD