This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] AA nl50 sh

• ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Silver
      should i have folded? damn these people make me tilt. its not ev+ to call 3bets for setvalue right...? :)

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $67,25
      CO:
      $155,33

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.68 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:spade: , A:heart:
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $1,75, BU folds, Hero raises to $5,75, BB folds, CO calls $4,00.

Flop: ($12,00) K:heart: , J:club: , 9:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $7,75, CO calls $7,75.

Turn: ($27,50) 7:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $12,50, CO raises to $25,00, Hero raises to $53,75 (All-In), CO calls $28,75.

River: ($135,00) 7:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $135,00

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows two pairs, aces and sevens (As Ah)
      CO shows a full-house, jacks full of sevens (Jd Js)

CO wins with a full-house, jacks full of sevens (Jd Js)
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      you´re deeper so he can call for set value and he would often alos win ip, since you don´t always have AA there
      although it sucks, but if you´re going to bet turn, it should be b/f. Don´t think players would almost never raise there unless they hold two pair or better
      saying that I don´t think there is nothing wrong c/rai turn, because he´d often bet turn with worse hands and also get good odds to call shove, hoping you´re bluffing with AQ or smt