[NL2-NL10] More hands NL25 BSS

• undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)    
      Position:
      Stack
      CO:
      $80.12
      Hero:
      $43.05
      MP2:
      $13.22
      SB:
      $10.75

0.10/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.7 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K:spade: , K:heart:
      UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls $0.25, MP2 calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.50, CO calls $1.50, BU folds, SB calls $1.40, 2 folds, MP2 calls $1.25.

Flop: ($6.50) 4:diamond: , 3:heart: , 6:spade: (4 players)
      SB checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets $4, CO calls $4.00, 2 folds.

Turn: ($14.50) 7:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $12, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $26.50

Opponent is loose and i ve seen him bluffing with absolute trash. I guess my turn action was quite weak but i feared that he can be possibly holding a 5 there and the pot was already getting big. Should i blockbet him or something and with what amount?

Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)       
      Position:
      Stack
      CO:
      $31.41
      Hero:
      $25
      UTG+2:
      $75.72

0.10/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.7 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with T:spade: , T:club: . UTG+1 posts a blind of $0.25.
      UTG folds, UTG+1 checks, UTG+2 calls $0.25, MP1 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, MP3 folds, CO calls $1.50, 4 folds, UTG+2 calls $1.25.

Flop: ($5.10) J:spade: , T:heart: , 8:spade: (3 players)
      UTG+2 checks, Hero bets $4, CO calls $4.00, UTG+2 folds.

Turn: ($13.10) 7:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $7, CO raises to $14.00, Hero raises to $19.50 (All-In), CO calls $5.50.

River: ($52.10) K:club:

Final Pot: $52.10

Opponent here is the definition of fish. He calls every single raise with any hand , and he chases like no tomorrow. Turn is a total horror card for me , did i play it right ?

Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $24.75
      CO:
      $23.35

0.10/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with J:spade: , A:heart:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $1.00, MP3 folds, CO calls $1.00, 3 folds.

Flop: ($2.35) J:diamond: , 3:spade: , 4:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.50, CO calls $1.50.

Turn: ($5.35) 7:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $3, Hero calls $3.00.

River: ($11.35) 5:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $17.85 (All-In), Hero calls $17.85.

Final Pot: $47.05

This opponent is rather aggresive , in my stats he reraises contibets more often than folding.I couldnt imagine him holding a 6 so i called since i also showed weakness on 2 streets.Anyway is that a bad play , and if so how should i have played here instead?
  • 3 replies
    • Sleyde
      Sleyde
      Black
      1) well, if you have that read your fold is weak. i like c/c here. your opponent will bluff very often if you check on this board especially if he is loose. a call doesnt commit you and on the river you can relatively easy fold against another bet.

2) pot the flop. and then you have to pot the turn as well. you cant play c/c here, a call commits you anyway and c/f would be way too weak. so just b/c and hope he doesnt have a 9!

3) normally, Id just bet/fold the turn. but if you have the read that your opponent is aggressive c/c seems better to me. he may raise you with a worse hand if you bet, thus you d fold the better hand.

actually, you could also check/raise allin the turn. that depends on wether your opponent is rather aggressive or very aggressive ;) .

as played you should fold the river. you get very bad odds and there is only one card to a straight. cant call that.
    • Blinzler
      Blinzler
      Bronze
      1) i bet/fold the turn, unless he is very aggressive, imo no reason to not charge him the max if he holds a PP of any sorts and with 35wsd he isnt going to fold that
    • Sleyde
      Sleyde
      Black
      but you dont wanna get bluffraised and if he bluffs a lot, there is a high chance that he ll bluff worse hands if you check that he may fold if you bet. though, i see the stats dont look like he is an aggressive fish, rather a calling station...