Pokerstrategy 50k rake race

• WorldEdit
      WorldEdit
      Bronze
      Hello, im playing in the partypoker and now im in the PS promotion but before that i was in the card rush. I have a question has the cardrush promotion ended or for player there originally from PS has been substituted to the 50k rake race ?
      Because if so i was wondering if there is any way for me to cancel the PS promotion cause it has no point for me i dont make such a large amount of Party points and the card rush is much more convinent for my level of gaming.
      thanks
  • 3 replies
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      card rush promotion is over, a new promotion called : Cash Machine is starting on the 1st of september! check the partypoker website or the partypoker forum for a post about the cash machine promotion!
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello WorldEdit,

The CardRush promotion was a PartyPoker promotion for all players which ended recently. This had nothing to do with the start of our PokerStrategy Race though.

As wowadvsior already stated there will be a new PartyPoker promotion (Cash Machine) starting on September 1st :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • WorldEdit
      WorldEdit
      Bronze
      yeah i know about the cashmachine promotion. I didnt knew the cardrush was already over. Ok thanks and gl at the tables :f_biggrin: