Cashout.

• TaaviSisas
      TaaviSisas
      Bronze
      Do i get it right?
      I cant cashout before i have earned 1700+ cake poker points? and recived my $100 bonus?
      Or is it like that..if i have $150 in cashier($50starting capital+winnings), then i can cashout all winnings thats above $150.

Im sorry, my english sucks today..but i hope u undrestood me. :rolleyes:
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello TaaviSisas,

You can cash out as soon as you have collected a total of 2000 points. At this point in time you will also have cleared the entire $100 bonus already.

This is independent of how much money you actually have on your account. You will need to collect 2000 points :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • TaaviSisas
      TaaviSisas
      Bronze
      So its gonna take me a year to cash out. :D

But im gonna copy a quote from other post..how is this possible that he cashed out?

I joined cakepoker using pokerstrategy.com and received my capital.... i played with that money and cleared only 20$ from the 100$ that were on the bonus section. The other 80$ expired a couple of weeks ago, but i still managed to achieve a total of 185$ on cake poker including the 50$ starting capital and the 20$ from the 100$ bonus. I cashed out almost all my money from cakepoker having now just 15$ to play with on that site.