This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

50$ document of identification

• TimboTombo
      TimboTombo
      Global
      Hello,

I´ve done the quiz successfully.

A day later i get a message by mail, that i have to validate my personal data.

There are listed some possiblitys, to send you my data.

One of them is:

"In absoluten Ausnahmefällen (bitte nur, wenn du wirklich überhaupt keine Möglichkeit hast, an einen Scanner zu kommen) kannst du uns deine Daten auch faxen."

"it means in english: When you have no possiblity, to send us your passport, you can send the data by FAX."

So, did it 2 days ago, but now there are a message of your Team-Staff:

"Hallo,

wir brauchen kopie deines Passes uns deiner Meldebestätigung.

Gruß Dmitriy
      "

That means: "We need your copy of the passport"

But WHY you wrote in the first email, that i can send you my datas by fax....

So, i have no solution, how to solve the problem, i have no possibltity, to make a copy or something.

bytheway: The identification is only, to prevent abusing. So... You have all my data, you have my fax number, my telephon number, WHY you don´t call me? Or look into the telephon book, that i really exist. I am registered here more than 1 year.....

I think, thats enough, to prevent abusing with my name!

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH ;-]
  • 1 reply
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi,

Why don't you use the german board

You did send us a Word document where you filled in your personal data, sorry but that is not enough

All our criterias for finding people who abuse our system are indicating that you are one of them.

Please contact the support for further questions.

Best regards,
      Stefan