Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $5,00
      CO:
      $5,00

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:spade: , K:heart:
      CO raises to $0,16, BU folds, Hero raises to $0,56, BB folds, CO calls $0,40.

Flop: ($1,16) 9:heart: , J:spade: , 4:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,75, CO raises to $1,50, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $3,41

Should I cbet this flop? AK is nightmare for me, I just dunno how to play this OOP in 3bet pot and if I don't hit.
      Also, I didn't have the stats while playing this.
  • 9 replies
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Interesting hand, difficult situation.

Additional question for handjudge: What could his min-raise on the flop mean? Who the hell minraises this flop?
    • randompkr
      randompkr
      Bronze
      Maybe QQ, JJ, 99 or even AJ? Tho this min-raise looks more like cheap attempt to bluff me out of the hand in case I have the AQ or AK as I had this time.
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Originally posted by randompkr
      Maybe QQ, JJ, 99 or even AJ? Tho this min-raise looks more like cheap attempt to bluff me out of the hand in case I have the AQ or AK as I had this time.
      Yeah I think the same.
    • randompkr
      randompkr
      Bronze
      So you would shove after his min-raise?
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      no lol :D .

Is he's bluffing I think you can't do much about it? If he has a nice draw you won't loose him with a small raise. And yeah you'll be comitted pretty soon. You're gonna hate a lot of turns. It's probably not a pure bluff like 83o.

His raise seems donkey, but I am wondering if he can make enough hands fold
      to maybe make it +ev ???
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      He randompkr, I was overlooking your stack sizes a bit in the last post and didn't understand why you were talking about pushing.

I thought of something that might reduce his bluffing amount here:
      Your stacks were both $4.44 to the flop, right?
      If you bet like $1 on the flop your stack would be $3.44
      It would seem more like you have something to protect, plus he must realize he can't raise with a bluff or a draw here because you are very likely to put in the rest of your money.
      When you bet the $0.75, he can raise without being comitted.

Just a little difference, but I think he would play way more straightforward.
      :f_grin:
    • randompkr
      randompkr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ka0s
      He randompkr, I was overlooking your stack sizes a bit in the last post and didn't understand why you were talking about pushing.

I thought of something that might reduce his bluffing amount here:
      Your stacks were both $4.44 to the flop, right?
      If you bet like $1 on the flop your stack would be $3.44
      It would seem more like you have something to protect, plus he must realize he can't raise with a bluff or a draw here because you are very likely to put in the rest of your money.
      When you bet the $0.75, he can raise without being comitted.

Just a little difference, but I think he would play way more straightforward.
      :f_grin:
      I was just a little misunderstanding by me. It wouldn't make any sense pushing flop after his min-raise, I know. And yes, I think that my bet size was little bit too small also. Still I'm little bit confused, should I c-bet flops like this after 3-betting PF?
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Okay, the way I play AKo if there are a raise b4 is that I just call and see a flop but if ur villain is a random fish its really hard to put him on a hand so a fold is best option without hitting.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ka0s
      Interesting hand, difficult situation.

Additional question for handjudge: What could his min-raise on the flop mean? Who the hell minraises this flop?
      to induce shove by worse hands
      you don´t have to raise big in 3-bet pots to get money all-in :)
      some players would do that with flushdraw, some with nuts, some with top pair
      I think b/f there is better than bet/shove
      just wait for right hand, if player is aggressive you can also c/f flop