This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Reminding my referred friends...

• DeathByHobo
      DeathByHobo
      Bronze
      Is it possible for a mod or admin to send some reminder emails to those 'friends' I have referred who have got their first couple of points and then seemingly stopped playing before they got 5 points...it's very frustrating! lol

I can't contact them myself because tbh I just spammed the hell out of a load of sites and I don't know anyone.

Oh and is it unusual to have 40 or so validated friends with only 4 of them passing the quiz!? Just seems like so few =[

Cheers

DBH
  • 3 replies
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Well maybe you should try finding ppl who like poker and are in the right age instead of spamming, no one likes a spammer
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      having a blog myself and also having referred a few players (who are obviously interested in poker or they wouldnt be reading the blog) I have two on my list that have recieved the capital but not played. It would be nice If I could send them a small reminder that the cash is waiting for them. The community section of the website only lets you send messages if you are "friends" and if you make a friend request the form often "can't write to the database" the accompanying message.

I'd like to be able to send my referals a personal email.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello DeathByHobo,

I dont not have access to account or email information but i can say that PokerStrategy cant send a reminder. Im guessing however that all the email accounts receive information by email about PokerStrategy promotions and events.

Best regards,

-Jack