Verry dissapointing..

• 10 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Well slagging off the support people that are actually helping you to get free money and more importantly access to the best poker strategy material available on the internet won't help will it?

The strict ID requirements are necessary to ensure the safety of both PokerStrategy (cut down on fraud) and yourself, so please be patient and ensure you provide the support team with everything they need.

Support team are actually extremely efficient and once they are happy that you are who you say you are, your starting capital will be quickly released to you.

In the meantime, you have an excellent opportunity of reading and re-reading the strategy material that is already available to you. This material is vital to ensure that you are as successful as possible with bankroll and don't lose it within a couple of days. I would highly recommend you read up on the psychological aspects of poker and BRM (Bankroll Management).

Wishing you every success and enjoyment with your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello oanafanica,

I am sorry that you have been having problems getting your starting capital. That having been said, I hope that your future posts will refrain from such an aggressive tone. While I understand your frustration, the forums are full of people that are looking to help you - that is, if you present your problem in a factual and calm fashion. Insulting the support and thus also the people you are looking to get help from is not really the best way forward.

I've gone over all of your tickets and will try to help shed some light on your issues.

#1) Your boyfriend's case: Don't understand this as an attempt to pass of responsibility, but just as an explanation. When we send the starting capital we essentially give the account name (or in this case the screenname for bet365) to the poker room so that they can activate it on your account. We get the account name from the user when he signs up. Now sometimes the poker room tells us they can't find it their list and the starting capital process can't be completed.

This was also the case with your boyfriend, which is why he needed to give us his screenname instead of his user name. After receiving this screen-name we tried again and bet365 once again told us they couldn't find it. While it becomes easy for you to now go and blame our staff for being a bunch of amateurs you have to realize that they are simply trying to help YOU. They also only know why bet365 couldn't find the nickname - after all we don't have access to their systems - and all too often it is actually the user who had a typo or something similar. Nonetheless they will now try to contact them personally to look into the matter. This can take of course take time though.

#2) Your case: Since I can't read the e-mails which you were sent; it does seem like there was some miscommunication within our support. I am sorry for this. It was probably caused by a different person processing your ID & answering your ticket. The best solution would be to simply send another e-mail which has both the ID & the other picture attached to it so that whoever receives it can quickly and without delay finish the ID check.

I will of course make the Head of Support aware of the issue so that they can further work on fixing such problems and it can be avoided in the future. While it shouldn't happen - things can get mixed up once in a while.

Thank you for your feedback and I hope everything gets sorted quickly.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • OrcaAoc
      OrcaAoc
      Gold
      You have no chance in Poker with that attitude. If you want to take a serious shot at Poker you need to work on getting more patience fast.
    • oanafanica
      oanafanica
      Bronze
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      If you get the money then:

1) unlock your bonuses
      2) withdraw $50
      3) buy a joint
      4) chill the f*** out
    • DeathByHobo
      DeathByHobo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by timukasr
      If you get the money then:

1) unlock your bonuses
      2) withdraw $50
      3) buy a joint
      4) chill the f*** out
      +1 buuuut IMO she needs at least an ounce to sort that attitude out.

P.S. Don't smoke and play poker kids, bad combo, trust me =[

DBH
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by oanafanica
      well, I understand I was not polite when I wrote this, and I understand I'm now considered a recalcitrated user.. But I was bothered by the e-mails sent.. I would preffer to receive 1 or 10 e-mails sayin: ''we cant fix this yet, we still trying'', but to receive mails asking me for the same thing repetedly..
      It's not about patience, cause I'm not complaining about the time, I'm complaining about the manner of ''resolving'' a problem.. Instead of saying that we'll try to resolve the tehnical problem, they tell me that I'm the one with problem that should send them again some e-mails, to prove them that I'm not idiot.. They really gave the impression of: ''maybe in the end you'll get so bored, that you'll stop sending e-mails, and forget about the bonus, and quit this''..
      Hello oanafanica,

Please don't understand my initial post the wrong way. I won't hold your post against you and you aren't on any black list or considered a "recalcitrated user". I actually hope that you just like any other aspiring players that sign up at PokerStrategy, become active on the forum.

I just wanted to express that I would hope that in future posts you stay respectful and friendly, since that is the kind of atmosphere we would like to keep here.

I understand your frustration at the way you were dealt with - but in terms of your boyfriends accounts there is really little else that the support could write you. As I explained - we are also dependent on the poker rooms to give us information - and in 95%+ of the cases it IS the user that actually gave the wrong account name. As such the support always make sure first that the user actually does have the correct names submitted before going into the complicated procedure of trying to figure out where the problem in a partnered poker rooms system could be.

So while in your case it might have been an exception - the support's response usually results in a quick solution to the problem.

I will still address the issues and ways we could improve it with our head of support though.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Wizard101
      Wizard101
      Bronze
      Soy: a gentleman through and through
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Wizard101
      Soy: a gentleman through and through
      Well I'd doubt he'd get the Head-Admin title just from brownie-points :P
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      They probably just think you're hot and want more pics of you?

I say you take it as a compliment :)