this is completely outrageous

• sharoni87
      sharoni87
      Bronze
      Hi

I have been trying to cash out for three weeks now and I am so frustrated...

first, I tried to make a withdrawal which got declined and my account was suspended and I was requested to send some papers (I think because it was a first withdrawal). although I sent everything they asked, it was reactivated only after a week and a half.

Then, I asked for the same withdrawal again (since it got declined last time) and I have been waiting for a week now. According to their site it should take 24-48 hours.

I sent an Email to ask what was going on after 4 days and I got a reply asking me to be patient while it is being processed.

after six days I sent another one because this is completely ridiculous but got no answer and I am still waiting.

I just don't understand, they give no explanations for the delay, it's only 150$.

has this happened to anyone here before? :f_frown:

Thanks...
  • 7 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      It is standard procedure for all poker sites to request satisfactory ID proof before providing the first cashout on an account.

Once you have provided the satisfactory proof, they will release your funds. Be patient and provide everything that they ask for (ensuring that any pictures/copies are readable/good quality).

Best regards,

Bart
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      No, it's not standard procedure, I have cashed out $200x3 from Partypoker so far, on third time they asked to send ID, I didn't, and they still sent the money to me. My point being: leave FullTilt ;)
    • steIIstuI
      steIIstuI
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jackalof
      No, it's not standard procedure, I have cashed out $200x3 from Partypoker so far, on third time they asked to send ID, I didn't, and they still sent the money to me. My point being: leave FullTilt ;)

yeah leave fulltilt and leave the money as well. =) ))))
      oh.. maybe you can transfer the money to me :D since i reached the -200$ downswing :s_thumbsup:
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I cashed out about 5 times so far including from Full Tilt once and the only site that gave me any trouble was CDPoker on iPoker.
      I guess when I got the starting capital from PS they consider me verified enough. The cashout was processed in about a day, so no what is happening to you is not the standard procedure..
    • sharoni87
      sharoni87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      It is standard procedure for all poker sites to request satisfactory ID proof before providing the first cashout on an account.

Once you have provided the satisfactory proof, they will release your funds. Be patient and provide everything that they ask for (ensuring that any pictures/copies are readable/good quality).

Best regards,

Bart
      Thank you for taking the time to respond to my thread, I think I was not clear enough on the matter.
      The authentication of my identity and account has been settled a week ago and I received a mail confirming my ID and saying that my account is back to normal.
      Then, I requested once again to withdraw the funds and have been waiting a week now for this to be processed.
      so you see, the delay has nothing to do with the ID issue, it simply has no explanations.
      do you have an idea what I can do about it?

Thanks
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sharoni87
      Originally posted by EagleStar88

Best regards,

Bart
      Thank you for taking the time to respond to my thread, I think I was not clear enough on the matter.
      The authentication of my identity and account has been settled a week ago and I received a mail confirming my ID and saying that my account is back to normal.
      Then, I requested once again to withdraw the funds and have been waiting a week now for this to be processed.
      so you see, the delay has nothing to do with the ID issue, it simply has no explanations.
      do you have an idea what I can do about it?

Thanks

Ah I see sharoni87, thanks for the clarification.

Unfortunately you would need to chase Full Tilt Support, but other than emails, I don't think there is any way to contact them directly. Some poker sites have live/online chat, but never come across it on Full Tilt.

I know that the support has taken longer to answer queries the last few weeks, I'm guessing connected in some way to the major software update they did and the countless feedback they received following it.
      I'd be inclinded to send 1x reminder marked Urgent and stating any references they have already provided you.

Hope it gets settled soon for you :(

Best regards,

Bart
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      this is odd, i cash out once a week and usually (to neteller) its only a few hours. although this weeks was 14 hours ago & nothing yet which is strange.