problem

• 14 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi mirceare,

actually we just assumed that you need "about" 1000pp to get the free pt pa license.

It is just a point of reference.

You actually have to create $500 rake. But since 1$ rake is worth 2 PPs it should be around 1000pp.

But also things like the limit do still influence that a bit. Because the estimated "2PP per $1 rake is an overall statistic on avarage for all PP limits.

Once there was a thread here in the forum where someone posted a german tool which was able to calculate the amount rake you created.

Ill try to find it again for you.

And as soon as you've made $500 rake it takes a week or so until Party sends us a new list of people who made $500 rake and then you will get free license directly form PT and PA a few days after.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Ok here is a thread about a tool where you can see if you created $500 rake: rake amount
    • mircearo
      mircearo
      Bronze
      10x alot
    • mircearo
      mircearo
      Bronze
      i have 1114 points in my ps acoun . will i receive the serials , and if sow , how ? best regards
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi mircearo,

it works like this: Once per month we get a list from partypoker with members who reached the $500 rake mark (btw i am not sure if it is near 1000pp, i think so but this can differ according to the limit someone played ig uess)
      So after getting the list a few days (2-3) later we send the list to PT and PA. And they will send you an email.

So after reaching the $500 rake mark it can still take a while until you get the serials.

The problem is that we dont have any information how long it will take for our users to reach that mark. We just know "yes or no" but the whole process is a bit slow.

So it could be that we got a list last week and a few days later you reaced the $500 mark but all in all after reaching $500 rake it should take a maximum of 3-4 weeks until you are able to use PT

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • mircearo
      mircearo
      Bronze
      i dont want to be rude or unpolite but i made 1 200 pp more than too weeks ago . can you tell me something about my status ? thank you very much .
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Did you made more then 1200 PPs or more then 200PPs ???
    • mircearo
      mircearo
      Bronze
      i reached the 1200 pp status in my poker strategy account
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Within the last 4 weeks ???

are we talking here about the fact that you arent a gold member already or that you did not get PT/PA yet?
    • mircearo
      mircearo
      Bronze
      about the fact i didnt get pt/pa yet :)
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi i asked our support team again and they told me that PPs arent a really good indicator according to your rake.

Especially at the beginning it is very hard to tell how many rake you made compared to your PartyPoints.

But they told me around 1500-2000 PP is needed.

So Cirith and i were wrong when we said around 1000pps. Sorry for that.

But dont worry you will get it as soon as we get the list...

By the way i posted a german program which can calculate your approximate pp somewhere in this board.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • mchaggis
      mchaggis
      Bronze
      I think I got it at around 2800PP or 2300, defo not earlier
    • faststeady
      faststeady
      Bronze
      i got it at around 1300 pp .

didnt get notified by PS

i sent a ticket asking if i was eligible and received an email with the code for HUD . i did not recieve one for PT so i have a ticket waiting a response

i already have PT so is it possible to use the rego for one of the players i recruited here so they can use it from the start of their learning??

cheers
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Actually we can not send the license key to someone else instead of you...

But of course when you know your referred friends you can give it to them.
      Our system automatical generats an email with your data once you achieved the requirements and then it is automatical sent to pa and pt.

By the way you already got PT but you did not get PA yet???

Ill try to get some information about your case....

Best regards,
      Stefan