Anyone Top50 of Pokerstrategy Rake Race?

• DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      I was wondering if anyone on the english forum is in the top50 of this rake race as competition is pretty stiff. There are a lot of German mass FL grinders on the site making it look pretty hard for us English community players :D

Last time i checked i was somewhere between 80th and 100th :p
  • 14 replies
    • MackieeE
      MackieeE
      Bronze
      Current rank 9018
      Rank needed to win a prize 250

:D

I've only recently started my BR on Party, wish me luck getting past these 2NL limits soon =) !
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      I was top 35 or so in the first day or two, and could still be if I wanted, but I have 0 motivation to grind.
      But it isn't worth grinding just for this, it's really just a small bonus for those who already put in good volume.

The cash machine, on the other hand... ^^'
    • TwiceT
      TwiceT
      Black
      promotion grinding = - EV most of the time imo. better use the time for some vodka/party/sex/drugs/rock'n'roll

wr > all

btw: got 2150$ in bonusses last 3 week von party ... ship iiiit :f_cool:

promo:
      Current rank 51
      PartyPoints earned so far 4214.6
    • TwiceT
      TwiceT
      Black
      edit:

Current rank 44
      PartyPoints earned so far 4690.3

:f_cool: :s_cool:
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TwiceT
      WTF how do you do that? I haven't had a bonus in ages (aside from a measly 20% to 200$ reload)!
      Even reporting 3 bugs on the latest update and politely asking about bonuses just got me an impolite response (and they ignored my question about bonuses) :(

..good thing I found a fishier room with 40%+ rakeback
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Originally posted by swissmoumout
      WTF how do you do that? I haven't had a bonus in ages (aside from a measly 20% to 200$ reload)!
      Even reporting 3 bugs on the latest update and politely asking about bonuses just got me an impolite response (and they ignored my question about bonuses) :(

trick is to stay away for a week or two. Then they start missing u and get desperate to have u back

and what room are u talking about? :f_o:
    • TwiceT
      TwiceT
      Black
      Originally posted by ihufa
      Originally posted by swissmoumout

trick is to stay away for a week or two. Then they start missing u and get desperate to have u back

and what room are u talking about? :f_o:
      exactly. also, they phoned me and i told them im supernova elite at stars, getting more rb there :D

ipoker i guess (even with ps tracked rooms like titan u get 40%+ easily)
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      exactly. also, they phoned me and i told them im supernova elite at stars, getting more rb there :D
      lol, nice idea

ipoker i guess (even with ps tracked rooms like titan u get 40%+ easily)
      nope, not ipoker. it's nothing shady, it's just a small network that offer 30% RB + VIP system
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      trick is to stay away for a week or two. Then they start missing u and get desperate to have u back.
      Yes. I didn't play at party for a few months and they called me asking why, and offering some bonusses if I came back lol. And even a little amount for free added to my balance.
      And I am just a micro limit player =) .

And I also suspect that if you cash something out every now and then, they offer you more reload bonusses. But this might have changed by now.
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      im ranked 817 .. and i play a lot of poker.. maybe my limit is too low! i will try in the next rake race :s_cry:
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ka0s
      trick is to stay away for a week or two. Then they start missing u and get desperate to have u back.
      Yes. I didn't play at party for a few months and they called me asking why, and offering some bonusses if I came back lol. And even a little amount for free added to my balance.
      And I am just a micro limit player =) .

And I also suspect that if you cash something out every now and then, they offer you more reload bonusses. But this might have changed by now.
      Same thing here, they ask you kindly if you would want to have some free moniezz and I take them. Now I have like $100 at party and I could get $110 more with TAF but meh...
    • TwiceT
      TwiceT
      Black
      top 50

150$ ... ship it :f_biggrin:

now i can afford one more bottle of vodka at the club in berlin :f_cool:
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      top 50

150$ ... ship it :f_biggrin:

now i can afford one more bottle of vodka at the club in berlin :f_cool:
      I'll remember that :P
    • funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      I didn't play for a while (like I skipped 1 month) I got from them $750 100% reload and $250 bonuses.... God help me... I will get crazy by clearing that 6000PP within 30 days.

F.