UTG ($578)
      UTG+1 ($388)
      UTG+2 ($322)
      MP1 ($154)
      MP2 ($74)
      Hero ($88)
      BTN ($761)

Dealt to Hero A:club: 3:club:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $14, fold, fold, BB raises to $102 (AI), fold

BB wins $30

10/10 43k hands

3bet from BB vs steal 18% !

I fold this one, but with equilator this is call, but i don`t see any reasons to call this one.

Good fold ?
  • 5 replies
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      To correctly judge this hand you probably need to take into account your Att to steal%, your fold to 3bet when stealing, how many times you tried to steal from him on this table, any previos history. Given the number of hands you have on him, he seems to be a regular.

If there are reasons you suspect he's raising looser maybe you could call.

P.S. When using the equilator for this hand, have you manually changed some of the hands or just used numeric range? I'm asking this because if you think that he's restealing with any ace for example, instead of some other hands that rank better, you could get a much different result, as your hand could be dominated a lot.
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Similar stuff to what RahXephon said but I would say he has to have you down as stealing 45 to 50% to make him re-steal a wide enough range for you to call here.

Assuming your steal stat is 35 to 40ish I like to call A6s+ A8o+ against this guys re-steal. Maybe A7s+ A9o+

Oh yea, if he's an SSS no-one thinks he might be playing tighter now he's got an increased stack?
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RahXephon1
      To correctly judge this hand you probably need to take into account your Att to steal%, your fold to 3bet when stealing, how many times you tried to steal from him on this table, any previos history. Given the number of hands you have on him, he seems to be a regular.

If there are reasons you suspect he's raising looser maybe you could call.

P.S. When using the equilator for this hand, have you manually changed some of the hands or just used numeric range? I'm asking this because if you think that he's restealing with any ace for example, instead of some other hands that rank better, you could get a much different result, as your hand could be dominated a lot.
      Before I know this, I just say OpenRaise/Fold so please provide us more information
    • PanDuzePE
      PanDuzePE
      Bronze
      Ok my stats

12.4 /12.2

3bet 7.7 %

steal CO 27.7%

steal btn 37.9%

fold vs 3bet 68.5%

this is enought?:)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Ok well you need 43.4% BEQ so given the fact that you aren't stealing that much, I think you can never get this even if his range is 55+,A6+,KT+,QJ which is like 19%

However his resteal % is an average and thus is a biased view. Still I muck it because you are often behind

- Gerv