[NL2-NL10] Fresh NL25 BSS hands

• undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)      
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $30.70
      MP3:
      $33.61

0.10/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.7 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is BU with A:diamond: , A:heart:
      3 folds, MP3 raises to $0.50, CO folds, Hero raises to $2.00, 2 folds, MP3 calls $1.50.

Flop: ($4.35) J:club: , Q:club: , 5:diamond: (2 players)
      MP3 bets $4, Hero raises to $13.00, MP3 calls $9.00.

Turn: ($30.35) 4:club: (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0.25, Hero calls $0.25.

River: ($30.85) T:diamond: (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0.25, Hero calls $0.25.

Final Pot: $31.35

Opponent raises a lot of hands preflop , his potsize bet and call of my reraise on the flop confused me.Then a flush becomes possible (although now that i think about it i doubt he would call such a reraise with a flush draw) , and his minbets confused me. Should i consider them as total sign of weakness and respond with a big reraise or all-in?

Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)      
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $28.55
      CO:
      $34.75

0.10/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.7 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is UTG+2 with K:heart: , K:spade:
      Hero raises to $1.00, 3 folds, CO raises to $3.00, 3 folds, Hero calls $2.00.

Flop: ($6.35) 4:spade: , A:diamond: , K:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $5, Hero calls $5.00.

Turn: ($16.35) 8:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($16.35) 5:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $5, CO raises to $10.00, Hero calls $5.00.

Final Pot: $36.35

A very troublesome hand.My opponent is tight and his reraise represents a hand. I think after his action on the flop we can rule out QQ or worse , so his only possible holdings are AA or AK. Can i really lay down my set of kings there? If not , how should i play the hand?

Position:
      Stack
      MP2:
      $30.30
      Hero:
      $21.40
      MP3:
      $7.95

0.10/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J:spade: , J:heart:
      3 folds, MP2 calls $0.25, MP3 calls $0.25, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, BB folds, MP2 calls $1.25, MP3 calls $1.25.

Flop: ($4.75) 3:heart: , Q:club: , 9:club: (3 players)
      Hero bets $3, MP2 calls $3.00, MP3 folds.

Turn: ($10.75) 8:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $5, MP2 raises to $10.00, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $25.75

Opponent is the same as in hand 1.Should i keep betting on the turn like i did or not? How do i react to this minreraise?Or if i check and he bets into me?

Position:
      Stack
      MP2:
      $22.25
      Hero:
      $24.25

0.10/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:club: , Q:club:
      4 folds, MP2 calls $0.25, 3 folds, Hero raises to $1.25, BB folds, MP2 calls $1.00.

Flop: ($2.75) K:spade: , 4:spade: , 2:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.50, MP2 raises to $3.00, Hero calls $1.50.

Turn: ($8.75) 5:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $6, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $14.75

This opponent is very tight , but over the last few days he has beaten me in every single large pot. Might he be exploiting that fact , or is this a good fold in any case?

Position:
      Stack
      CO:
      $24.30
      Hero:
      $22.80
      MP2:
      $24.75

0.10/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with T:spade: , T:diamond:
      3 folds, Hero calls $0.25, MP2 calls $0.25, MP3 folds, CO raises to $2.00, 3 folds, Hero calls $1.75, MP2 calls $1.75.

Flop: ($6.35) 5:diamond: , 3:club: , 5:spade: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 checks, CO bets $4, Hero raises to $12.00, MP2 folds, CO raises to $21.50, Hero raises to $20.80 (All-In).

Turn: ($48.65) Q:spade:
      River: ($48.65) J:spade:

Final Pot: $48.65

Although my stats on opponent are tight , i saw him pull this play 3 times within 5 minutes , always raising to 2 dollars on an unraised pot where he was in late position. Is my play good there , according to that read?
  • 1 reply
    • Sleyde
      Sleyde
      Black
      1) push the turn. you cant get away from this anymore, you are commited. by the river you will be broke against every better hand cause any better hand will just put you allin the river and you have to call. your goal should be to maximize profit against worse hands like a flushdraw or Qx...

2) whooo.. what do i see here? ;)

first of all, you should reraise preflop. make it $9. if not, you have to check/raise the flop. check/allin seems good to me here. you cant laydown set of kings here, never.

3) check the turn and hope he checks behind. if he bets you should probably fold. if this happened several times before, you contibet the flop and c/f the turn, you should call almost any betsize... but without history most of the time just fold.

4) $2 on the flop. against a tight player i like bet/folding the turn here. if you check, id call a bet. c/f seems to weak. hell play KJ, KT etc the same way. but bet/folding seems good to me since he wont raise a worse hand. if he raises your bet, he ll have you beat most of the time and you can fold.

5) very easy raise preflop!

postflop. hm well, i dont like going broke against JJ-AA. i'd just b/f the flop. if he has a stronger hand, he ll probably raise and you can relatively easy fold.