Feedback and Suggestions for our new coaching site wanted!

• Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      I am working on a new coaching interface/site!

And there are some problems i am facing at the moment.
      And i really would like to get your feedback what you would like to see and what you don't like to see. Also feel free to post paintings or concepts how you would like the coaching area to be.

Questions:

[1]
      In general there will be only small changes in our coaching system per week. And you will definetly be able to see the next 7 days. So my question is do you think it is necessary for you to perhaps also see the whole month???

[2]
      When you get to the first page at the moment you see all coachings that will take place today plus some news (the coachings news system will be highly upgraded and will be used much more with the new coaching area) for a weekly schedule you have to press another button. Would you like to see the weekly overview on the first page of the coaching or do you like the structure like it is.
  • 6 replies
    • SwingSwingSwing
      SwingSwingSwing
      Bronze
      With regards to Coaching overview, I would like to see the schedule at least a week in advance.

What I don't like about the current overview is that it doesn't update until the Monday. So on Sundays you've no idea what's coming up for the next week.

So a two week overview would be a nice. A month may be a bit much especially if you have changes during that time and you'd have to issue news items.

Or have a rolling 7 day schedule so you can always see 7 days in advance. The overview page would always start with today and show the next 6 days.

SwingSwingSwing
    • saiyo
      saiyo
      Global
      Originally posted by SwingSwingSwing
      What I don't like about the current overview is that it doesn't update until the Monday. So on Sundays you've no idea what's coming up for the next week.

...have a rolling 7 day schedule so you can always see 7 days in advance. The overview page would always start with today and show the next 6 days.
      This would be very welcome :)
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Do you have some suggestion how the constellation/structure should be on the site?
    • tgrb68
      tgrb68
      Bronze
      (1) I think to see a week in advance its great, no need to see the whole month.

(2) imo its ok to see what is going on today in the first page, and if you want to see what is coming up tomorrow or the next week to go to another page. what i think it's needed is to update the news more often ... sometimes i log on and go to the coaching's page, and i see that a coach cancelled his coaching but its a news of past weeks.
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      A two week view would be very useful because you currently can't see who's going to be coaching even the very day if you look on sunday. A rolling view is fine too of course, but this is less confusing for most people.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Ok there will be a preview of the upcoming 6 days.

We have worked out something that you hopefully like.

But no matter, when you have any idea what should be part of the new coaching area, please let me know.

In general your feedback is very much appreciated