Quiz of the Week: Switching to Short-handed

• awishformore
      awishformore
      Bronze
      The higher the limit you play, the more scarce the players become; the switch to short-handed is a logical one and comes naturally.

But there is more to it than just playing against fewer opponents - not only do you have to adjust to the looser playing style, you have to rethink your lines and their balancing.

This quiz offers you the opportunity to check whether you have grasped the concept of short-handed games and might even help you to spot some long-standing leaks, so don't hesitate:

If you are a Fixed Limit addict and are new to the weekly quizzes, check out the previous edition here:

• 3 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Nice quiz again!

Question:

Q10. The article refers to an article by onklehotte about BB def. Which article is this? What range of suited holdings should we be calling from the BB after a raise/call?
    • awishformore
      awishformore
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      Nice quiz again!

Question:

Q10. The article refers to an article by onklehotte about BB def. Which article is this? What range of suited holdings should we be calling from the BB after a raise/call?
      Hey. It's possible that the article is only available in German, but since it wasn't linked and I'm not an FL crack, I couldn't check ;) . I still wanted to leave it in for the German players who are part of our English community, though.

Cheers, Max.
    • funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      Short handed

You have achieved a total 29 of 34 possible points. This corresponds to 85 %!

Some of the question were really close decision... fold or raise...