Deposit + pokerstrategy points

• DORSIGUER
      DORSIGUER
      Bronze
      So i have some questions here.
      When i got my 50$ at Titan poker , i started well, but i didnt manage the bank right, so after a few months, i got my bank near 0!
      then, once i couldn't go to any table, i went to roulete with the last 0.30 cent.

Now i got some money at free roll, and i've been winning very fine at Pokerstars, respecting the bank management.
      I've now studied well the bronze section, but obviously i need more at other limits, so I'd like to know if ill keep getting pokerstrategie points if i make a deposit on titan poker (and play at tables ofc), or if is that anyway that i can associate my Pokerstars account with pokerstrategy to generate points (with the rake i guess).

I'd also like to know if anything will happen to my account, once i went to roulete, and i dont know if the money was already "unlocked".

Thanks
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Dorsiguer & welcome to the community,

Once you have signed up to a poker site with the PokerStrategy code (e.g. your Titan a/c) you will continue to earn PokerStrategy points at that site. This means that you can deposit your own funds and continue to earn the points.

Unfortunately an existing accounts (like your PokerStars a/c) not made using the PokerStrategy codes will not be tracked and cannot be subsequently tracked to PokerStrategy so you will be unable to earn PokerStrategy points on those sites.

Going to roulette, whilst unwise (as the house always has the edge) shouldn't affect your account in any way, you should still be able to deposit and play poker in the normal way.

Wishing you better luck this time around and every enjoyment in your poker.

Best regards,

Bart
    • DORSIGUER
      DORSIGUER
      Bronze
      Thank you very much Bart!

Everytime i lost the money, and i had lots of swings, was because i felt too much confidence and stoped playing by PS "rules".

After i get some at freeroll, i started to really study PS articles, to take one more chance, and that gave me 10 times more $$. So i cant afford to stop reading these articles, and apply them! :)

This is an advice for all beginners like me, dont let confidence take your bankroll, and "Dont buy in, what you cant afford to lose".

Best regards.