This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Id?

• PokerPlayer18
      PokerPlayer18
      Basic
      Hello, i just passed my quiz and chose my site and everything.. now poker strategy is asking for all my identification.. but i talked to my buddy a few months ago and he said he never had to do such a thing.. this would be hard for me because i have no way of sending it.. no camera, etc.. just wondering is it everytime someone trys they ask for ID now cause evryone ive asked said that.. and i dont think its fair to people like me who are unable to send in identification..
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello PokerPlayer18,

Our ID check is random and a security measure that is necessary to make sure that we have underage players receiving the starting capital or that players register multiple accounts.

If you don't have a camera or a scanner - or even cell phone that is capable of taking pictures - then perhaps you have some friends that do?

Best regards
      SoyCD