This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Poker Statistics

• chhalincrush
      chhalincrush
      Bronze
      Hi members

I have a one of the kind question.

Little info abt Me : Poker Semi-Amateur. Playing at $1-2 NLHE. I have this self proclaimed pro guy at the table, and whenever i raise him (and i 90% have a premium hand) he comes back to me and says abt this statistics 61.2/43/1.2.

I dont know what he was saying to me. Can any one help me in finding what it means and moreover i use poker tracker so if any one is knowledgeble in this case

THanks

Chhal
  • 5 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      61.2 VPIP /43 PFR (preflop raise; percentage of hands u raise preflop)/1.2. AF
      Btw, if it's your stats you def don't have premium hands 90% of the time. :D
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      doublepost
    • chhalincrush
      chhalincrush
      Bronze
      He was talking abt his stats....

He said i cannot raise him as he is more aggressive then me...

this was in educating me abt the type of person he is....He said " I have alligator blood"

lol...
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello chhalincrush,

Well then he was basically stating that he has Maniac stats.

He playes 61.2% of his hands and raises 43% of them pre-flop. His aggression factor isn't all that high, meaning he is not crazy aggressive postflop - but at least preflop he is very loose.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • chhalincrush
      chhalincrush
      Bronze
      Thanks for the info SOY

You always come up with the best defined answer to the problems...I look forward to getting inputs from you.

Keep up the good work...