Referral program

• csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      The current referral program is targeted for new users that want the no-deposit bonus, would there be any chance of ps.com introducing a seperate referral program for the rakeback deals similar to that of other rakeback affiliate x% of MGR?

For example i want to refer a high raking playing who has no interest in $50+$100 but on the flip side i have no interest in referring if i can only make $100 when i could be making multiples of that each month by referring that player elsewhere.

Or is there already a system like this in place but i just havn't noticed it.
  • 5 replies
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I think thats what PS.com does =P
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey csnmf,

our Tell-A-Friend program was always primarily targeted towards our members that can boost their bankroll by referring a friend (instead of us pumping the money into marketing).

But even so, we think that for other affiliates / websites around poker, we're also a pretty good 'commercial' choice: offering free money & education, we have much higher conversion rates on average traffic.

Where we can heavily improve (and will at some point in the future):
      A comfortable affiliate back office with more statistics, multiple trackers etc.

If you have one specific high raker in mind, you probably earn more on a revenue share deal. But if you really know that high raker personally, you should chose the best product for him - you'd expect the same from him.

If you're just talking of some high rakers inside of your traffic, I'm pretty sure they are offset by your higher earnings on low volume players. On all players where you already get $10, we're still down in a loss, as we did not recover the $50 for the player and the $10 for you, by far.

Best regards,
      Lutz
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      I agree the current refer a friend programme is good for what it is targeted at, the payout structure reflects your costs involved.

However the payout structure is extremely weak if anyone (not specifically talking about me) wants to refer the "finished article" player who is raking 000s a month with no interest in a no deposit bonus. In this case you are competing directly with other rakeback affiliates and other coaching sites that offer rakeback programs. All of your competitors in this sense offer much better refer a friend programmes offering 2-6% of MGR.

So it would make sense to at least match your competitors. On a side note don't really want to get into a discussion on whose overall package is better.
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      well you can allways make 2 accounts, one on each. Tell ppl that if they want to have $50 for free then join PS and if they aint interested in no deposit bonus then they join the other site?
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      We want to match every competitor's offer in what we offer to the player - but we cannot match the rakeback affiliates' affiliation offers.

You need to see that rakeback affiliates do not offer anything besides the basic monetary incentive (that we also have) to the player - so they have no real cost structure at all. They do no marketing, they offer no content or services.

They are basically just payment providers.